Home

Dentist-Dr. Noskow at Nanuet Pediatric Dentistry-Anyone?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


ynmets









  


Post  Thu, Aug 09 2018, 10:18 pm
I am desperately in the need of a dentist for my 6 year old.
Does anyone have experience with Dr. Noskow?

Or, Who else would you recommend in Monsey with Fidelis?
Refuah cannot give me an appt until 2 months. I know of Dr. Fogel and Dr Aranoff. Anyone else that's good and patient?

Thanks so much.
Back to top

amother




Royalblue


Post  Thu, Aug 09 2018, 10:49 pm
just heard about dr .noskow-- I have the exact same question as you- word for word and will be following for the responses! thank you for asking
Back to top

ynmets









  


Post  Fri, Aug 10 2018, 12:29 am
But we haven't gotten any responses..

I am having such a hard time settling my kids with dentists! Quite frustrating!
Back to top

amother




Powderblue


Post  Fri, Aug 10 2018, 9:56 am
Me too. We tried Fogel but it's impossible to get appointments, so we're back to square one looking for a good dentist who takes Fidelis.
Back to top

amother




Taupe


Post  Fri, Aug 10 2018, 9:59 am
I had an appointment there but I cancelled after hearing not so good reviews.
Back to top

amother




Orange


Post  Fri, Aug 10 2018, 10:35 am
ynmets wrote:
I am desperately in the need of a dentist for my 6 year old.
Does anyone have experience with Dr. Noskow?

Or, Who else would you recommend in Monsey with Fidelis?
Refuah cannot give me an appt until 2 months. I know of Dr. Fogel and Dr Aranoff. Anyone else that's good and patient?

Thanks so much.


I recently used Smith Little Smiles, in Pomona, and I was extremely pleased. The entire atmosphere is geared for kids, with cartoon shaped chairs, video screens (in the ceiling and walls) to distract the child and a very friendly staff. After they're done, they give the kid a little token to place into a machine to receive a prize.

I was pleased with their work too and they're very accommodating with scheduling as well.

They accept Fidelis.
Back to top

ynmets









  


Post  Fri, Aug 10 2018, 11:59 am
Can you tell me more about the doctor? Is she skilled and patient? My daughter may need work and I had bad experiences with dentists previously.

I do see she has great reviews online. But, I cant rely on that alone.
Back to top

amother




Orange


Post  Fri, Aug 10 2018, 12:51 pm
ynmets wrote:
Can you tell me more about the doctor? Is she skilled and patient? My daughter may need work and I had bad experiences with dentists previously.

I do see she has great reviews online. But, I cant rely on that alone.


I can't really attest to her skill yet, as I only went to her once as of now, (but I do have more appts scheduled in the upcoming weeks). She was really patient with my daughter even though she fidgeted an awful lot. And was especially nice and pleasant.
Back to top

ynmets









  


Post  Fri, Aug 10 2018, 1:30 pm
Ok, Thank You.

If you have more to say about her after your upcoming appts. -please post.
Back to top

amother




Orange


Post  Fri, Aug 10 2018, 1:32 pm
ynmets wrote:
Ok, Thank You.

If you have more to say about her after your upcoming appts. -please post.


Sure, I'll try to update after my next appt in 2 weeks time.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
Pediatric pulmonologist 12 Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:55 pm View last post
Pediatric urologist
by amother
2 Tue, Nov 14 2017, 7:23 am View last post
by YoYo
Naturopath pediatric 0 Sun, Feb 18 2018, 9:59 am View last post
Pediatric Opthomologist 13 Tue, Dec 29 2009, 9:52 pm View last post
pediatric ophthalmologist 5 Sat, Sep 28 2013, 11:32 pm View last post
by bnm

Jump to:  









Report offensive ad