Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
My lovely feet and shoe shopping
1  2  Next

SnowLeopard

Post Sat, Aug 11 2018, 9:14 pm
I began appreciating my feet and decided to start wearing comfy shoes. This means that so many stylish brands flew out the window for me.. Let’s share our comfy/stylish finds in time for yom tov! I loooove my roxy sneakers, so tips on wearing sneakers with dresses are very much appreciated too!

amother
Aqua

Post Sat, Aug 11 2018, 9:25 pm
Following

amother
Blue

Post Sat, Aug 11 2018, 9:32 pm
I used to love buying Aerosoles brand shoes in the nyc stores, but they all closed.

I wear what I have left, from previous seasons, and now learned to love my not that exciting Crocs Kadee flats. I thionk they look better than clumsy sneakers.

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Aug 11 2018, 9:32 pm
I won't wear anything but Naot. They are sooo comfy, and come in a wide variety of styles and colors. They are expensive, but the quality is amazing and they will last for years and years.

SnowLeopard

Post Sat, Aug 11 2018, 10:15 pm
Wow thank you! Super helpful!

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 2:00 am
Wondering if there are any brands that are super fashionable but super comfortable? Like those made with rubber soles and soft leather uppers, like some Aerosoles styles were.

Forrealx

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 2:13 am
I have very wide feet can't buy most of the shoes in the mainstream store I buy this brand: http://www.verhulstshoes.nl/ a lot or https://www.waldlaufer.com/

Forrealx

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 2:15 am
and still most of these shoes are ugly as hell but I have a lot of Verhulst shoes and one pair of Waldlaufer Wink

SnowLeopard

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 5:52 am
Whoops.. I haven’t given my advice to all of you in my original post. Skechers cleo’s are awesome (cute and comfy!)- I’d recommend going a half size up for the pointed toe ones. Would love to try a new style now though. Thanks for your posts!

DrMom

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 6:06 am
I'm not sure what you'd consider "super-fashionable," but I am partial to Clark's.

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 6:41 am
DrMom wrote:
I'm not sure what you'd consider "super-fashionable," but I am partial to Clark's.

I second this. Clark's are the only ones that don't hurt my feet. I have found classy ones, not especially fashionable but nice.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 8:16 am
amother wrote:
I used to love buying Aerosoles brand shoes in the nyc stores, but they all closed.

I wear what I have left, from previous seasons, and now learned to love my not that exciting Crocs Kadee flats. I thionk they look better than clumsy sneakers.

I am so disappointed to hear about aerosoles.com! I have been buying booties from them every winter for many years. Sad

Shuly

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 8:48 am
Clark's
A2 by Aerosoles
Grasshopper

esuss

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 9:47 am
Clarks has a line of shoes called cloud steppers that have lots of cushioning in soles and are super comfy and are somewhat stylish too.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 9:53 am
Brands that I've found to be most comfortable and not too orthopedic looking: Clarks, ecco, some naturalizers, camper, gentle souls, some hush puppies

jewwoman

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 10:23 am
I just bought a pair of nike trainers they weigh almost nothing n its like im walking on air...

Fast Forward

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 11:04 am
I love the FitFlop shoes. Some of them are really cute and extremely lightweight and comfortable. Check out their website FitFlop.com. They are having sales now or you can just Google the name because other companies sell them too.

naftala

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 11:46 am
I love Vionics ... they are stylish and comfortable! www.vionicshoes.com

erm

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 12:37 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I am so disappointed to hear about aerosoles.com! I have been buying booties from them every winter for many years. Sad

The website is still there, I think they just closed some stores

ra_mom

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 2:29 pm
erm wrote:
The website is still there, I think they just closed some stores

The selection on their site is very low. It looks like they're selling out stock. I didn't notice new styles. Sad I hope I'm wrong and that new booties will be added for the fall/winter.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics