Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Deal nj. Storybook land

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Aug 15 2018, 9:05 pm
I have to be in Lakewood on Sunday so thinking of taking hotel in deal for the night and then driving on Monday to storybook land. Any specific hotel that is nice? What kosher restaurants are there suitable for kids also? Any restuarant near storybook land in egg harbor nj? What beach/ activity in deal is good. Kids ages 7,5,&2

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 9:41 am
amother wrote:
I have to be in Lakewood on Sunday so thinking of taking hotel in deal for the night and then driving on Monday to storybook land. Any specific hotel that is nice? What kosher restaurants are there suitable for kids also? Any restuarant near storybook land in egg harbor nj? What beach/ activity in deal is good. Kids ages 7,5,&2

I'm trying to figure out the geography of your trip. Storybook Land is at least an hour and a quarter from Deal, maybe a little less from Lakewood. Storybook Land is not too far from Atlantic City, so look into the restaurants in that area. Sorry, I haven't been down there for so long I don't know what's available.

sky

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 9:43 am
I"ve only driven to storybook land for the day. Your kids are the right ages for it.

Actually we may have gone to a restuarant in Atlantic City when we went to Story book land. I'm not sure that it made sense travel wise but it was more for the trip\fun of it.
You'd probably be able to get better food and better prices in deal.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 9:47 am
Storybook land/egg harbor is right near Atlantic City. I think there's a kosher resteraunt in AC & you can go to the beach there. It's about 1 1/2 hours from Lakewood, and about 1 hour from deal.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 11:18 am
I don't want to stay in Atlantic City. I did that once a free years ago. Storybook land was an hour from deal as per my GPS. And deal was 40 minutes from Lakewood.

I don't want to drive to far after the thing on sunday.thats why I was gonna do deal.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 2:29 pm
amother wrote:
I don't want to stay in Atlantic City. I did that once a free years ago. Storybook land was an hour from deal as per my GPS. And deal was 40 minutes from Lakewood.

I don't want to drive to far after the thing on sunday.thats why I was gonna do deal.

So if you're trying to be efficient, stay over in Lakewood or nearby. Deal is to the northeast of Lakewood, and Storybook Land is southwest of both. Of course, if you have a different reason to go to Deal, by all means, enjoy the side trip.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 2:31 pm
amother wrote:
So if you're trying to be efficient, stay over in Lakewood or nearby. Deal is to the northeast of Lakewood, and Storybook Land is southwest of both. Of course, if you have a different reason to go to Deal, by all means, enjoy the side trip.

I don't know of any hotels in Lakewood and don't have family to go to.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics