Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Free -- gold-sprayed branches for centerpiece if u pick up.

RaisinChallah

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 5:18 pm
Big bunch of gold-sprayed branches. From a bar mitzvah I made five years ago! Gulp, I didn't realize it was that far back. Anyway the bar mitzvah was just a Shabbos lunch, and for the centerpieces I used gold branches in glass vases, with glass pebbles at the bottom (green/blue/clear). On mirrored rounds. There were about ten or more tables so it's a big bunch. They're close to five feet tall.

If someone wants to pick up the branches (Manhattan, Upper West side) and take them off my hands, I would be grateful. If you are interested I can see if I can scrounge up the glass pebbles, I'm sure I have a bag somewhere.

The vases are mostly gone, BH after another simcha I ended up giving most away.

Thanks.

Sharon

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 7:34 pm
Mazel tov!
I wonder if you can find a way to squeeze NYC-UWS in the subject line. Maybe this:
Free: Gold-sprayed branch centerpieces, u pick up, NYC-UWS.

It's not quite exactly what you want to convey, but it's close enough that it might pique interest.

Hatzlacha!

ETA: It just occurred to me that if you put it in the NY inquiries forum you can leave out NYC and have an extra few spaces to play with.

L K

Post Thu, Dec 10 2020, 8:07 am
RaisinChallah wrote:
Big bunch of gold-sprayed branches. From a bar mitzvah I made five years ago! Gulp, I didn't realize it was that far back. Anyway the bar mitzvah was just a Shabbos lunch, and for the centerpieces I used gold branches in glass vases, with glass pebbles at the bottom (green/blue/clear). On mirrored rounds. There were about ten or more tables so it's a big bunch. They're close to five feet tall.

If someone wants to pick up the branches (Manhattan, Upper West side) and take them off my hands, I would be grateful. If you are interested I can see if I can scrounge up the glass pebbles, I'm sure I have a bag somewhere.

The vases are mostly gone, BH after another simcha I ended up giving most away.

Thanks.

Sharon

I know it’s been a couple of years, but looking to make centerpieces now myself Smile)

What type of vases did you get and where, and where did you get your branches?
If you have a photo of old centerpiece to share that would be great.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics