Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cute girl shoes, cheap, Lakewood

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 10:29 pm
What type of shoes is in/cute/appropriate for a 3d grader in Lakewood (tiny, only about a size 11)? Where do people get these amazing deals that I hear about but never seem to find? What about sales on last season's shoes? Anonymous because I've been asking people irl.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 10:32 pm
You can ask any shoes store for shoes from last season.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Aug 16 2018, 11:00 pm
It’s a little late now. But mid August many stores have last year shoes. Not super cheap but still better priced. I’ve done really well with Some Shabbos that are well made and last me 18 months if kids don’t grow a lot and nuetral color. I just ordered weekday and Shabbos venettini from Nordstrom rack.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Aug 19 2018, 6:45 pm
Bump

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Aug 19 2018, 11:39 pm
There was an ad in the Lakewood weekly about a shoe sale, girls school shoes between $25-$45 this week on central ave. I think the sale is on Tuesday and Wednesday only. The ad mentioned that they are all current styles. I threw out the magazine- do you have access to it to get the info?
Also there is a shoe gemach in Westgate that sells good quality shoes for very cheap. I bought for my girls one year. They usually have good brands. They don’t take credit cards if you go- only cash. I think the # is 730-1212. (There is also a shoe gemach in Lakewood that has used shoes- that’s not the one I was recommending)
There is also teschers shoes sold in a basement in Brookhill. Usually around $45 for good quality shoes that are last years style. I’ve bought there too. Phone # 732-901-6641
If all that doesn’t work out you can try the shoe spot by Kennedy and Clifton. The shoes are not cheap but they are usually around $10-$20 cheaper than regular European shoe stores.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 4:42 am
Thanks so much for your suggestions!

bbhem5

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 4:44 am
FYI, Westgate gemach takes checks also, not just cash.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics