Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
I was going to lease a car somewhere in Queens until

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 2:59 pm
I was going to lease a car somewhere in Queens until I saw that they have a D rating on bbb.org.

Shouldnt that bother me, if theres many others to lease from?

How many of you are happy with Mavenmotors?

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 3:03 pm
I wouldn't take just one rating so seriously. But what's your point in posting here? Just go elsewhere.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 3:17 pm
amother wrote:
I wouldn't take just one rating so seriously. But what's your point in posting here? Just go elsewhere.

If a large number of different posters would say theyve been happy I would ignore it.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 3:38 pm
All I can tell you is that my parents and brother leased cars through them and are very happy so far. We use them for our car maintenance and they are amazing with that. ( We own our car though, so don't have experience with leasing)

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 3:41 pm
amother wrote:
I was going to lease a car at Mavenmotors in Queens until I saw that they have a D rating on bbb.org.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/jama.....tings

Shouldnt that bother me, if theres many others to lease from?

How many of you are happy with Mavenmotors?

Yes of course it should bother you! Why would you take a chance where customers were left unsatisfied? Try wheels to lease, Brooklyn, they’re great and very popular...ask for Eidel, she helped me and I’m about to get a second car from them....very honest, accommodating, nice people.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 6:41 pm
I've never used them to lease a car but we use then as our mechanic for car maintenence and repairs. We have been very happy with them over the past 10 years. They have always been honest with us about what work needs to be done and what's not worth spending the money on. I know many people who have used them and been happy.

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Aug 20 2018, 8:08 pm
amother wrote:
I've never used them to lease a car but we use then as our mechanic for car maintenence and repairs. We have been very happy with them over the past 10 years. They have always been honest with us about what work needs to be done and what's not worth spending the money on. I know many people who have used them and been happy.

Ditto
Although the car leasing part is owned by someone else.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries