Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anti vaxx magazine left on my porch
  Previous  1  2  3  19  20  21

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Sep 09 2018, 8:57 am
amother wrote:
All those who claim vaccines are evil etc: we recently (within the last month) had an unvaccinated infant diagnosed with meningitis. Caused by a bacteria that is vaccine preventable (the bacteria was tested in the hospital). This child who was perfectly healthy before is now on multiple seizure medications, had a stroke and has brain damage, is deaf and partially paralyzed. Can't give more information (location, gender, age) due to privacy reasons.

Wow... and the parents are anti vax or this baby just wasn’t at the doctor yet?
So sad.... I hope this is publicized

flowerpower

Post Sun, Sep 09 2018, 9:34 am
amother wrote:
All those who claim vaccines are evil etc: we recently (within the last month) had an unvaccinated infant diagnosed with meningitis. Caused by a bacteria that is vaccine preventable (the bacteria was tested in the hospital). This child who was perfectly healthy before is now on multiple seizure medications, had a stroke and has brain damage, is deaf and partially paralyzed. Can't give more information (location, gender, age) due to privacy reasons.

I know another kid that became brain damaged from the same thing.

Last edited by flowerpower on Sun, Sep 09 2018, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Sep 09 2018, 10:10 am
amother wrote:
Wow... and the parents are anti vax or this baby just wasn’t at the doctor yet?
So sad.... I hope this is publicized

Parents were anti vax.

It probably won't be publicized due to privacy reasons, and the anti vaxxers will continue to claim that vaccines are all evil and that unvaccinated children have nothing to worry about.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 12:50 am
Anon because I work in the field..
For all those talking about rates of autism increasing please note the following:
1. We have much better screening in 2018 than in the 1960s ... We just had "weird" "simple minded" kids or even worse: "ret@rded kids" (hate the word, don't use it in real life but that is what they were called then...). We didn't know what they had or even how to categorize it so concretely...
2. The DEFINITION has changed for the same diagnosis. When you massively increase the definition then obviously more kids fall under that diagnosis. Look at the DSM IV-TR and now at the more "updated" (with lots of pushing from Autism Speaks, they want more kids diagnosed for more power and money) DSM V definition. Way more kids fall under the newer broader definition. So even in the last 5 years there will be a marked uptick in diagnoses because of this exact change!!

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 12:57 am
pesek zman wrote:
I haven't seen it in any inpt chart. Maybe it's used in the community by outpt providers?

I work at a chasidik clinic. Outpatient. It is full of this DX religious beliefs... I dont know if its for anti vax.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 1:05 am
amother wrote:
I get so upset with these magazines.
my baby has medical issues. her docs said she cannot get her treatments unless she is on reg vax schedule (I always vaxed my other kids on sched).
meanwhile she got chickenpox when she was 7 months old (she was unknowingly exposed to an unvaxed chicken pox carrying cousin for 2 minutes). resulting in a cancelled very important procedure)
but never mind my baby. B'H she pulled through much better then expected.
but here is where the cycle spread out of hand.

my baby's nurse- a woman in her 60's who herself was undergoing cancer treatment, was exposed to my baby the night before the pox made an appearance.
SHE CAME DOWN WITH CHICKEN POX. and exposed another very sick baby to it unknowingly. b'H a million times over that that kid didn't come down with it (I didn't breathe for 3 weeks...)
Point is, when you don't vax, you have a huge achrayus to klal yisroel.
and I don't buy all the chemicals and stuff that vaccines composed of is the reason you don't vax. unless you live on an organic technology free farm. bec otherwise you are anyway exposed to a gazillion bad things on this planet earth. might as well lower your risks for some ailments.

This is my fear and its happening, SOMU SHOMAYIM!!!!!!!!!

There was once a campaign to put pressure and put up signs at a wedding that if you bring a smartphone dont come in. I d love to pit a sign stating "if you dont vacinate GO HOME - dont expose my family and friends" - you never know whos titers wore off and they happen to have other issues going on and they dont need now another health issue. My elderly fragile parent should be in danger for your sheeganen? I wish I can say even on the invitations!

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 1:43 am
In Australia we have a government policy “no vax no pay, no vax no play”
Meaning that no child benefits are paid unless vaccinations are upto date, no subsidies for childcare & no admission to kindergartens. No religious exemption for Judaism as Judaism doesn’t preach no vaxing.
This worked like a charm & every non vaxer I know with pre school aged kids ran to vaccinate. I guess money matters far more than their imaginary fear of autism.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 2:16 am
amother wrote:
This is my fear and its happening, SOMU SHOMAYIM!!!!!!!!!

There was once a campaign to put pressure and put up signs at a wedding that if you bring a smartphone dont come in. I d love to pit a sign stating "if you dont vacinate GO HOME - dont expose my family and friends" - you never know whos titers wore off and they happen to have other issues going on and they dont need now another health issue. My elderly fragile parent should be in danger for your sheeganen? I wish I can say even on the invitations!

My friend got her daughter vaccinated for chicken pox. Her daughter got shingles and passed on chicken pox to all of my kids. So I'm not sure that the chicken pox vaccine would have helped anyone here.

My daughter got RSV and was very very sick. They don't vaccinate for RSV.

Fifth disease is very dangerous for an unborn baby. They don't vaccinate for fifth disease.

My baby brother got pertussis (whooping cough). We were all vaccinated but they didn't trust immunity from the vaccine and we all had to take antibiotics and stay home for a few days. Who knows who else he passed it on to before he was diagnosed. The vaccine certainly didn't help us much in that case.

Many of the worst (read fatal) meningitis cases are from a strain not covered by the standard vaccine.

Efficacy rates for vaccines are not always very impressive.

Vaccines are no guarantee of immunity from illness.

I do support responsible vaccination, but hysteria and blame games are wrong and unfair. Unless you would like people to also blame immunocompromised kids for also being potential carriers.

blessedjmom

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 2:36 am
amother wrote:
My friend got her daughter vaccinated for chicken pox. Her daughter got shingles and passed on chicken pox to all of my kids.

So I'm not sure that the chicken pox vaccine would have helped anyone here.

My daughter got RSV and was very very sick. They don't vaccinate for RSV.

Fifth disease is very dangerous for an unborn baby. They don't vaccinate for fifth disease.

My baby brother got pertussis (whooping cough). We were all vaccinated but they didn't trust immunity from the vaccine and we all had to take antibiotics and stay home for a few days. Who knows who else he passed it on to before he was diagnosed. The vaccine certainly didn't help us much in that case.

Many of the worst (read fatal) meningitis cases are from a strain not covered by the standard vaccine.

Efficacy rates for vaccines are not always very impressive.

Vaccines are no guarantee of immunity from illness.

I do support responsible vaccination, but hysteria and blame games are wrong and unfair. Unless you would like people to also blame immunocompromised kids for also being potential carriers.

I agree with what you wrote. And asking the following in all sincerity.
Would you mind explaining what exactly you mean by 'responsible vaccination' . I'd love to hear!
You can pm me if you'd like...
Thank you!!!!

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:01 am
IMHO, responsible vaccination:

- Not giving more than 1 vaccine (or combo) at a time
- At least 2 months between each vaccination (this gives you enough time to check for bad reactions, and enough time to recover before assaulting the immune system again)
- NEVER vaccinating a sick child (even just a runny nose or a mild cough)
- If a child has a bad reaction, STOP vaccinating them. They are at HIGH risk for a more serious reaction.

That should eliminate the vast majority of severe vaccine injuries, based on many stories of those who had vaccine damage.

I also prefer postponing the first vaccines until at least a few months old (pretend they're immunocompromised).

blessedjmom

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:25 am
amother wrote:
IMHO, responsible vaccination:

- Not giving more than 1 vaccine (or combo) at a time
- At least 2 months between each vaccination (this gives you enough time to check for bad reactions, and enough time to recover before assaulting the immune system again)
- NEVER vaccinating a sick child (even just a runny nose or a mild cough)
- If a child has a bad reaction, STOP vaccinating them. They are at HIGH risk for a more serious reaction.

That should eliminate the vast majority of severe vaccine injuries, based on many stories of those who had vaccine damage.

I also prefer postponing the first vaccines until at least a few months old (pretend they're immunocompromised).

Thank you-
Agree with all of that!
May all of am yisroel be healthy and safe!

amother
Green

Post Wed, Sep 19 2018, 8:42 pm
Anyone who really wants to know all about vaccine should watch this most informative and extremely well researched docu-series "The trooth about vaccines". It will give everyone a lot to think about. May we all be"h have only well and healthy children. May this new year be a shnas geuloh for all of klall yisroel.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Sep 19 2018, 11:57 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone who really wants to know all about vaccine should watch this most informative and extremely well researched docu-series "The trooth about vaccines". It will give everyone a lot to think about. May we all be"h have only well and healthy children. May this new year be a shnas geuloh for all of klall yisroel.

The 'trooth'? Oy.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 9:13 pm
too tired wrote:
Again as I offered already a few pages ago. If you want to sponsor stuff to be mailed to homes PRO vacine or distributed somehow, I am in daily contact with MDs of the frum comunity. And this week one RN also expressed interest in helping with data. I hope you antivaxers including my close friend give at least the polio shot! Im still concerned of the rest specially the ones that can cause birth defects chalila.

Free literature will counterbalance the junk that has endless sponsors and is reaching people who dont have internet to search. They receive at the porch only unsolicited info against shots. Why cant we send them once a year something pro shots?

my husband just walked in with a pro vaccine magazine. did not have a chance to read yet.

helene

Post Fri, Sep 21 2018, 10:23 am
"The trooth about vaccines" is very very well researched and just wants people to know all the facts. So it talks about the huge number of side effects of vaccines, of the unbelievable corruption of the CDC, of the questionable benefits of some of the vaccines, of the lack of proper research into the safety of the vaccines, the much too intense vaccine schedule and about starting vaccines on babys too young. Añd last but not least about the law of compulsory vaccination which is against the principal of freedom of choice. And it also talks about the lack of informed consent by parents. Parents are never told of the possible long term side effects of vaccines before they sign any paper. So all in all not against vaccines all together but just a much more careful approach to the whole subject so that we should really have healthy children.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Sep 21 2018, 11:36 am
It never ceases to amaze me how science evolves and yesterday's medicine is today's poison. Personally, if I had the option to vaccinate against Alzheimer's, I would and the latest theory is that it has some type of infectious origin. I also think that we have to be aware that someday the science behind vaccines will change.

too tired

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 11:07 pm
amother wrote:
my husband just walked in with a pro vaccine magazine. did not have a chance to read yet.

Finally I saw today a pro vaccine thin magazine.
Page 21 of 21   Previous  1  2  3  19  20  21 Recent Topics