Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Acorns Investing

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Aug 26 2018, 9:43 am
Have any of you used the Acorns Investing app? I'm looking for low risk, simple investing. We don't make very much money and I want my savings to grow a little more than the small amount I put in. If anyone can share how Acorns worked for them, I'd really appreciate

doctorima

Post Sun, Aug 26 2018, 4:17 pm
I'm not familiar with Acorns, but why not just open an account at Fidelity, Schwab, or Vanguard and invest in their index funds?

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Aug 26 2018, 5:43 pm
I'd love to hear more about how it works and who I should speak to. We don't earn much at all, both entry level salaries, but I'd like my savings to grow

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Aug 26 2018, 10:24 pm
amother wrote:
I'd love to hear more about how it works and who I should speak to. We don't earn much at all, both entry level salaries, but I'd like my savings to grow

It’s just a platform to invest in ETFs with features that allow for automation, and it’s cool looking.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Aug 26 2018, 10:43 pm
I dont know about acorn but I use vangaurd and u can call vangaurd at 1800-320-6058 and they can answer all ur questions. Just recently I changed something about my investments and they really can explain everything to a beginner.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics