Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Managing Crohn's In Seminary - Any advice?
Previous  1  2

ra_mom

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 12:30 pm
Call Medical Service General LTD.
https://msgil.com/who-we-are

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 2:30 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Call Medical Service General LTD.
https://msgil.com/who-we-are

It's so funny you're suggesting this. I remembered reading about him in Mishpacha, and tracked him down. He's helping us. It's such a relief.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 4:22 pm
amother wrote:
It's so funny you're suggesting this. I remembered reading about him in Mishpacha, and tracked him down. He's helping us. It's such a relief.

You probably read about him in the Ami. Good luck!!

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 4:49 pm
I realize this is off topic but doesn’t remicade cover copays? My daughter is on humira and the pay my copay minus $5. Someone on remicade told me they get the same.
https://www.janssencarepath.co.....pport

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 5:08 pm
amother wrote:
I realize this is off topic but doesn’t remicade cover copays? My daughter is on humira and the pay my copay minus $5. Someone on remicade told me they get the same.

They cover blood testing.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 5:46 pm
amother wrote:

Usually pharmaceutical companies will offer copayment assistance for the drugs. AFAIK they're not involved with the medical staff needed for the meds to be administered.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 6:24 pm
Right. But op said she had high copays for the meds themselves. My friend has her remicade co pays covered by the manufacturer. Not blood tests. My humira co pays are also paid almost in full

Eligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket medication costs for REMICADE®. Depending on the health insurance plan, savings may apply toward co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible. Eligible patients pay $5 for each infusion, with a $20,000 maximum program benefit per calendar year. Not valid for patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-funded programs to pay for their medications. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. There is no income requirement. Program does not cover the cost to give you your infusion. See full eligibility requirements.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 7:11 pm
amother wrote:
Right. But op said she had high copays for the meds themselves. My friend has her remicade co pays covered by the manufacturer. Not blood tests. My humira co pays are also paid almost in full

Eligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket medication costs for REMICADE®. Depending on the health insurance plan, savings may apply toward co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible. Eligible patients pay $5 for each infusion, with a $20,000 maximum program benefit per calendar year. Not valid for patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-funded programs to pay for their medications. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. There is no income requirement. Program does not cover the cost to give you your infusion. See full eligibility requirements.

This conversation is getting ridiculuous. Some people are eligible. Some people have very frequent infusions. Some people need very high doses. Crohn's is a very variable disease. Chill....I promise, I'm not paying anything that I don't absolutely have to. Remicade is called "liquid gold" in my GI's office bec it's so expensive.

Yael

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 2:14 pm
to the OP:
I got an email from someone whose husband works as a Paediatric Gastro at Shaarei tzedek
and may be able to help you. She asked me to pass on her contact info to you.
If you'd like her contact info please pm me.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions