Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Supports Israel or Morally fit...?
  1  2  3  11  12  13  Next

itsmeima

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 9:06 pm
Now with Sen. McCain's passing and our President acting extremely unpresidential, I've been thinking...

What's more important to you, a president that supports Israel or a president that is morally fit...?

Purple2

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 9:07 pm
Supports Israel.

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 9:14 pm
We shouldn't have to choose! There are many upstanding, intelligent American statesmen who support Israel. Some of them were in the running for the Republican nomination. We have scraped the bottom of the barrel. We need to acknowledge that our electoral system needs to be fixed so that the best can reach the top.

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 9:37 pm
camp wrote:
Supports Israel.

Are you an American citizen?

Jeanette

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 9:45 pm
Eh, it's all fake news. The usual media hysteria. As if any president in history before Trump was expected to act gracious towards a political foe after their passing.

itsmeima

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 9:53 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Eh, it's all fake news. The usual media hysteria. As if any president in history before Trump was expected to act graciously towards a political foe after their passing.

"fake news" is a term used for news that's fake. His tweet you can find on twitter. There are images of the flag. There are recordings of the press conference.

You didn't answer the question.

Jeanette

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 9:56 pm
itsmeima wrote:
"fake news" is a term used for news that's fake. His tweet you can find on twitter. There are images of the flag. There are recordings of the press conference.

You didn't answer the question.

His disrespect of Mccain is a distraction from his corruption which is a distraction from his $ex scandals which is a distraction from his treason which is a distraction from his criminal associates who are a distraction from his policies which are to make yuuuge trade deals, appoint conservative judges and roll back environmental regulations.

Does that answer work better for you?

itsmeima

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 10:01 pm
Jeanette wrote:
His disrespect of Mccain is a distraction from his corruption which is a distraction from his $ex scandals which is a distraction from his treason which is a distraction from his criminal associates who are a distraction from his policies which are to make yuuuge trade deals, appoint conservative judges and roll back environmental regulations.

What's more important to you, a president that supports Israel or a president that is morally fit...?

Jeanette

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 10:02 pm
itsmeima wrote:

You must watch a lot of CNN to fall for the fake narrative that Trump is morally unfit. True Americans love him! He's the fitliest president we've ever had! He's a hit with voters. He's the hitliest, get it?

Purple2

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 11:43 pm
Yes I am an American citizen, proud republican and even prouder lover of Israel.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 12:25 am
Jeanette wrote:
Eh, it's all fake news. The usual media hysteria. As if any president in history before Trump was expected to act gracious towards a political foe after their passing.

Actually, Neville Chamberlain died during WWII, while the Germans were bombing London at will. Winston Churchill got up in the House of Commons and gave the classiest hesped you can imagine.

Jeanette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 5:58 am
Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for Trump & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!

DrMom

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 6:27 am
"Supports Israel or Morally fit...?"

That's a pretty loaded question.
Why are those the only two choices? Why that weird artificial dichotomy?

imasoftov

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 9:06 am

https://twitter.com/soledadobr.....44768

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 9:11 am
Jeanette wrote:

That's not necessarily a chisaron for some people.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 9:14 am
DrMom wrote:
"Supports Israel or Morally fit...?"

That's a pretty loaded question.
Why are those the only two choices? Why that weird artificial dichotomy?

I heard a very good line during the 2016 campaign and that is, with everything else devolving - sports,entertainment, etc. - why are we surprised that it's happening to politics?

I think that more than a few people fell for Trump's line that when he'd win, he become presidential. But thanks to the last year plus, I had no expectations of his doing so with McCain.

Jeanette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 9:19 am
PinkFridge wrote:

Whoever said it was? Adraba it's why they stand by him through every disgusting scandal. Why conservative judges are a worthwhile reward for putting up with filth is not something I can readily explain.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 9:33 am
Jeanette wrote:
Whoever said it was? Adraba it's why they stand by him through every disgusting scandal. Why conservative judges are a worthwhile reward for putting up with filth is not something I can readily explain.

I was mentally hearing your post read aloud. I guess my reader's inflection was different from your intent.

itsmeima

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:57 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I heard a very good line during the 2016 campaign and that is, with everything else devolving - sports,entertainment, etc. - why are we surprised that it's happening to politics?

I think that more than a few people fell for Trump's line that when he'd win, he become presidential. But thanks to the last year plus, I had no expectations of his doing so with McCain.

It's one thing if a celebrity has no respect for a war hero, it's another thing if the president has no respect for a war hero.

It's one thing if a celebrity refers to Mexicans as 'Drug dealers, criminals, rapists' it's another thing if the president does.

itsmeima

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:58 am
PinkFridge wrote:

It should be, especially since our beliefs regarding abortion is very different than theirs.
Page 1 of 13   1  2  3  11  12  13  Next Recent Topics