Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Supports Israel or Morally fit...?
  Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13  Next

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:17 pm
Maybe wrote:
Shoes on the table when talking to Bibi very classy

Touché! Gotta love ya!

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:20 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Use your screen name. What are you afraid of?

Great way to deflect dodge the question I posed. (You want to keep it “Classy” for obama, but you just called the Jewish women here on this site “stupid” and “trolls.” Do you not see a problem?) why won’t you answer? What are you afraid of? Lol

Jeanette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:22 pm
amother wrote:
Great way to deflect dodge the question I posed. (You want to keep it “Classy” for obama, but you just called the Jewish women here on this site “stupid” and “trolls.” Do you not see a problem?) why won’t you answer? What are you afraid of? Lol

Yes. I called you stupid and a troll, not other women on this site. I'm not convinced that you are Jewish or a woman.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:23 pm
amother wrote:
Very Happy Smile Very Happy Who Trump?

You’re comparing the “community organizer” to a wildly successful businessman and brilliant deal maker, who has already shown that he could accomplish in his first year in office tremendous successes for this country’s economy (and in so many other areas), the likes of which the community organizer couldn’t accomplish in 8 years! On the contrary, he left the country so much worse off than when he took office!

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:24 pm
amother wrote:
Actually, we can. He basically called Mexicans rapists... The travel ban...

That’s a complete and utter lie, you’re just repeating the false spin the fake news media puts on everything and anything Trump.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:25 pm
WhatFor wrote:
I'm curious too. Maybe afraid that people will see they already posted under her screenname in this thread, and they're trying to make it seem like there are more posters with that viewpoint.

Maybe just posting under amother to like their own posts.

Wow, sounds like the conspiracy theories about Trump!

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:26 pm
itsmeima wrote:
Aaaaargh, McCain is a private citizen, President Trump is the president of the United States of America.

So you’re saying that McCain has a right to take revenge while Trump doesn’t. Got it.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:29 pm
amother wrote:
So you’re saying that McCain has a right to take revenge while Trump doesn’t. Got it.

She's saying that a private US citizen has different rights and responsibilities than the Executive Branch of the US government. Do you disagree with that?

Fox

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:30 pm
We've been going 'round and 'round since 2016. It's gonna be a long, long time 'til 2024.

It's just too bad Jeanette, Six, and I can't figure out how to make some money on this. Maybe we could be the warm-up act for Ben Shapiro or something. ☺

I really encourage anyone to watch some of the #WalkAway videos on YouTube. Some of the people are hardcore Trump supporters, some are tepid supporters, and some don't care for Trump at all. But the diversity is amazing, and it's a good way to hear why African-Americans, Latinos, Asians, immigrants from all over, LGBT people, and tons of other categories do not believe Trump hates them or wishes them ill.

You'll also see that the comments are positive and affirming, even when there are big divides.

And, no, they're not bots. Most people don't even go into the kind of detail that could be checked -- it's just their thoughts.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:30 pm
amother wrote:
Wow, sounds like the conspiracy theories about Trump!

Are you saying there are conspiracy theories about POTUS trolling imamother? Link to news source, please.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:31 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Yes. I called you stupid and a troll, not other women on this site. I'm not convinced that you are Jewish or a woman.

Just because I debunked and disproved all your posts about the president? I am Jewish and a woman and I find it hysterical that you’re running with a wild conspiracy theory. Ask me anything about Taharas hamishpacha if you don’t think I’m a woman. Rolling Eyes

Jeanette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:33 pm
Fox. Even you admitted that walk away is being amplified by Russian bots

Anyway I was a Republican who walked away in 2016 and will never look back. Cant believe how craven and soulless the party has become. But I have good company among never trumpers and good old Jewish liberals.

Jeanette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:35 pm
amother wrote:
Just because I debunked and disproved all your posts about the president? I am Jewish and a woman and I find it hysterical that you’re running with a wild conspiracy theory. Ask me anything about Taharas hamishpacha if you don’t think I’m a woman. Rolling Eyes

AFAIK men study THM too. And I know for a fact there are men who love to troll imamother. Their posts sound a lot like yours.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:36 pm
amother wrote:

You didn't debunk J's posts about POTUS, although I won't argue that you believe you did.

Maybe you have a good reason for going amother, maybe not. Maybe you can explain it to us and then maybe we'd be more understanding of your reason for going amother. Maybe.

Fox

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:38 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
Yes but it seems the actual chumra (not written code, just minhag hamakom apparantly) for sitting senators is to leave the flag lowered until burial.

Which is why he lowered it again. But claiming that someone is unpatriotic because they only followed the Flag Code doesn't fly -- no pun intended.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:39 pm
Jeanette wrote:
AFAIK men study THM too. And I know for a fact there are men who love to troll imamother. Their posts sound a lot like yours.

There is so much about your awful posts towards me that I could say but I won’t stoop to that level. You are completely wrong and owe me more than one apology but I won’t expect one. I won’t be responding to any more of your misstatements (to put it nicely) until and unless an apology is forthcoming.

Jeanette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:44 pm
amother wrote:
There is so much about your awful posts towards me that I could say but I won’t stoop to that level. You are completely wrong and owe me more than one apology but I won’t expect one. I won’t be responding to any more of your misstatements (to put it nicely) until and unless an apology is forthcoming.

So, here's the difference between me and you. I use my screenname. Which means I put my reputation on line when I post. If I post something nasty or stupid, that becomes part of my persona. Mods can come after me. Other posters remember what I said and how I acted. So I take a risk if I say something nasty. You, on the other hand, hide behind imamother to say nasty things and sling insults without consequence.

Fox

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:47 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Fox. Even you admitted that walk away is being amplified by Russian bots.

Retweets of the original hashtag back in the beginning of July -- not videos or subsequent activity. Claiming that it's "all" Russian bots has been the primary argument used against it. Oh, that, and that it's "alt-right."

Neither are true, obviously, and people have some amazing stories.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:51 pm
amother wrote:
True, he didn't support Israel. However, he didn't hate Jews (the way Trump hates Mexicans and Muslims).

Oh, and actually thanks to him I had health care.

Yup, and thanks to him I lost my health care. Guess you win some, you lose some...

Jeanette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:52 pm
Fox wrote:
Retweets of the original hashtag back in the beginning of July -- not videos or subsequent activity. Claiming that it's "all" Russian bots has been the primary argument used against it. Oh, that, and that it's "alt-right."

Neither are true, obviously, and people have some amazing stories.

Obviously we hang out in different online circles. The stories people have shared for why they left the Republican party are downright painful.

But on the plus side I'm bonding with my non-frum relatives like we never did before. And they're so much more receptive to yiddishkeut now that political differences dont get in the way.
Page 12 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics