Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
3 month old waking every two hours
Previous  1  2

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:31 pm
I don't know about everyone else, but waking up every 2 hours does NOT work for me as I have to function at work. My 3 month old wakes up maybe once during the night. She is gaining weight well BH. I had stopped feeding her when she woke up other times and just gave a pacifier and she is happy and content. You have to do what works for you; never mind what others do.

oneofakind

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 8:40 am
Been there. Done that. Didn't work. Didn't feed every 2 hours by choice. Also had to work.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 9:19 am
amother wrote:
I don't know about everyone else, but waking up every 2 hours does NOT work for me as I have to function at work. My 3 month old wakes up maybe once during the night. She is gaining weight well BH. I had stopped feeding her when she woke up other times and just gave a pacifier and she is happy and content. You have to do what works for you; never mind what others do.

How does that work? How do you know that she’s not hungry?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics