Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Need suggestions for girls' chareidi HS near y"m with dorm

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 9:31 pm
HELP!! I need to help my SIL find an appropriate chareidi school for my niece. Long story short, she needs a school like in Sanhedria, but prefer a HS where the girls can dorm or board. Any names and locations? I feel like there have to be options somewhere like Geula, Bnei Brak, Meah Shearim... PLEASE take a minute to give us some names. Thanks!!! What

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 9:59 pm
Does she need hebrew or English speaking?
Is the teen a regular teen or almost at risk? Or the kid needs a dorm because they live in a two by two?

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:02 pm
Hebrew (but is in US now so could possibly do English). Regular teen, but parents are concerned that she's being influenced by at-risk chareidi peers (whatever that means). She wants to start over with new peer group. Motivated, sweet, with wonderful middos!

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 10:26 am
Bump

amother
Pansy

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 10:44 am
This is an old thread you're bumping. Would you say your inquiry is pretty much the same as the OP? As far as a chareidi school with a dorm dorms are not really done in chareidi girls high schools. And if there is a dorm, there is a reason they just can't live at home. So it's not necessarily the best influence in that dorm situation. But it might be what's best for the girl. Can you tell us where she's holding religiously?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics