Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
How do you organize your girl's headbands?

amother
Violet

Post Fri, Aug 31 2018, 12:32 pm
my girls have so many combined and it's a big mess. I've seen one headband holder on amazon but it has bad reviews.
any genius moms have cool organizing tips for this?

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Aug 31 2018, 12:35 pm
Someone here mentioned she puts them around a decorated oatmeal container. It sounds like such a great idea

little neshamala

Post Fri, Aug 31 2018, 1:09 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Someone here mentioned she puts them around a decorated oatmeal container. It sounds likve such a great idea

Yeah I do this too. Google it, u can make a very nice headband holder and its the perfect size . I wrapped mine with prretty fabric and ribbon trim.

I actually used 2, gluegunned together to make it longer

Chayalle

Post Fri, Aug 31 2018, 1:16 pm
DD made a headband holder in daycamp. It's a plastic paper towel holder, with a roll of paper towels encased in pretty pink-checked fabric and tied with bows. She kept her headbands on there very neatly.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Aug 31 2018, 1:18 pm
I made a 2 layered headband holder myself. It hangs In the girls room. I put away the winter headbands in the summer etc. I made it with bounty rolls- covered it with material and glued a big flower on the sides. Check it out on Pintrest.

lfab

Post Fri, Aug 31 2018, 1:31 pm
I tried the bounty roll covered in fabric some back but found that it didn't hold that many headbands. With k"h 5 little girls we would need 5-7 rolls, if not more, and the space to hang them all or to keep on the dresser. Plus I found whenthe kids were taking/ putting them away themselves they just ended up pulling multiple if and making a big mess. Now I have a narrow, tall dresser with several drawers. I designated 2 for headbands, 1for the weekday ones and one for shabbos. The inside of the drawer is a jumbled mess but I just shut the drawer and it looks neat. The kids just pick through to find the headband they want.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Aug 31 2018, 1:49 pm
Transparent bags. I put the matching together, the casual together, the simchadik together

Shuly

Post Sat, Sep 01 2018, 1:23 pm
A shipping tube wrapped in pretty material.
Google it for ideas.
It's longer and sturdier than an oatmeal container.

amother
Jade

Post Sat, Sep 01 2018, 8:45 pm
We use a plastic shoe hanging pocket thingy on the closet door for all hair accessories and kippas for my 2.

AhuvasIma

Post Sat, Sep 01 2018, 10:02 pm
I bought some ribbon and made something similar to this.

https://pin.it/7s3s2blhj4edv3

This one also looks nice.

https://pin.it/osboiybotmvuyc

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sat, Sep 01 2018, 10:48 pm
There's a woman in Brooklyn who makes really pretty headband holders. You can choose the colors and designs, and it's very affordable. I bought a few for my daughters and we love them. It's called Sparkles Hair Accessory Holders and you can find her on Facebook.

amother
Violet

Post Sat, Sep 01 2018, 11:24 pm
amother wrote:
There's a woman in Brooklyn who makes really pretty headband holders. You can choose the colors and designs, and it's very affordable. I bought a few for my daughters and we love them. It's called Sparkles Hair Accessory Holders and you can find her on Facebook.

I would love to do a DIY project but I don't have much time. maybe in the long winter days.

would you please share this woman's contact info so I can email/text her as I don't have FB?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sat, Sep 01 2018, 11:37 pm
I will get her # for you tomorrow.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Sep 02 2018, 1:11 am
We wrap them around a roll of Bounty (single pack, with plastic wrapping, but you can try without the wrapper)

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Sep 02 2018, 1:22 am
https://www.amazon.com/InterDe.....HPJV6

I have something like this idea and love it.
Browse around for best one I don’t have time to look for mine now.

I keep headbands around the outside, and soft bands, belts etc in the inside holder.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Sep 02 2018, 10:06 am
amother wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/InterDesign-Organizer-Accessory-Elastics-Headbands/dp/B00NEHPJV6

I have something like this idea and love it.
Browse around for best one I don’t have time to look for mine now.

I keep headbands around the outside, and soft bands, belts etc in the inside holder.

this is great. I might purchase this and call it a day. thanks so much.

gande

Post Sun, Sep 02 2018, 11:05 am
I love this one that goes on the door or wall. It fits many headbands, doesnt take up place and is easy for the kids to keep neat

You can find it at Headband holder.com has flawed ones for cheap. or search for ultimate headband holder on amazon.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Sep 02 2018, 2:28 pm
amother Violet- the woman who owns Sparkles Hair Accessory Holders is named Suri and her # is 917-635-4843

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Sep 02 2018, 5:39 pm
thanks Goldenrod
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics