Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Child phone with restricted numbers

malky800

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 11:15 am
I need to get a phone for my child to have as a security around school time.
something my child can call either his parents and 1 other number I will select.

I am looking to get a cheap flip phone with just a plan pay as you use. no data.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to set up the phone to only allow calling out to certain numbers

Any advice?

mommish613

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 11:24 am
I have a gizmo watch for my kids. It essentially works the same way. There are 2 types but the one we have is only 3 specific numbers you can call or that call call you. There is no screen, no wifi, no data etc. it also has a gps tracker that can use to track the watch via their app. I absolutely love it and it's very safe.

It's thru Verizon. It initially costs $70 plus a $5 service fee per month. But I think you need to be an existing subscriber. The other version might have more features likes texting capability.

simcha2

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 11:32 am
How about something like https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G.....9GY3M
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children