Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Fear by Bob Woodward
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 2:36 pm
Fox wrote:
"in a perverse way." And then I made a joke about it. Which you chose to ignore and instead got outraged. And what's weird is that it wasn't a joke that was complimentary toward Trump.

I have a ton more jokes and imaginary humorous scenarios. But I guess none of them are funny if you genuinely believe the world is ending. Except . . . didn't it already end when Trump got us into war with North Korea? Or when Trump got us into war with Iran? Or when Trump made Justin Trudeau mad over cheese? Or when . . .

Great points, Fox! But I don’t think you’ll get a response on those either.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 2:51 pm
Fox wrote:
Well, earlier you claimed I should feel smug. So why would I be laughing nervously? And how am I (or anyone) being "exposed" by a joke?

I don't suppose you want to hear the one about why Rahm Emanuel isn't running for Mayor of Chicago again, do you? He wants to move someplace safer.

Oh, or how about this one:

"I returned my Nikes to the store for a credit, and the clerk asked me what was wrong with them. I told her they hurt my feet when I stood up for the National Anthem."

or

“Trump has unemployment so low that Kaepernick found a job”

I mean, not great moments in the history of humor, maybe, but worth a smile before the world blows up.

LOL! Keep ‘em coming! LOL

Maya

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 2:53 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Oy..that’s a new one...getting to be a Billionaire by bullying. I’d like some lessons..,lol

I’m sure you can get some lessons from the president. You’re his yuuugest fan, the bestest and proudest. The biggest.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 2:54 pm
Jeanette wrote:
You wanna hear a knee slapper?

Go listen to Trump's rally in Montana. It's brilliant. His best work yet. You can quote his best lines and get big cheers and hollers.

You mean like when he spoke about our record low unemployment, especially among women and minorities? Record high economy? Tax cuts? Support for Israel? Toughness on terror and open borders? Oh yeah, you bet we are laughing! It’s sad that others can’t appreciate all the greatness that’s right in front of them, for the first time in history !

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 2:57 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Oh cmon. This is the funniest thing I’ve read in years. Trump supporters grasping at straws, trying to grasp the last shreds of possibility that Trump is actually, I can’t think of the right word. Sane, maybe?

The NY Times obviously knows who wrote the Op Ed. They almost certainly met with the person, or at the very least spoke with him on the phone and verified his (or her) identity. Trump may try to paint them like idiots, and his supporters may be gullible enough to believe it. But that’s not the way the news industry works.

Should it have been posted anonymously? I don’t know. But it was important. And it certainly backs up Woodward’s reporting.

And it’s scary as h3ll. And you know what else is scary as h3ll? You’re not seeing a lot of denials that it’s true.

So I suppose it’s just inexplicable luck that helped this “insane” president rise to the heights he has, in business, to the presidency, and had such “luck” (despite his downright insanity) to bring so much job growth, record high economy, and so much more to the country in two short years...something the “genius” and sane obama (who refused to show his IQ scores or college transcripts) couldn’t manage close to, in eight yrs. Yup, if that’s lunacy, everyone should pray for it.

Maya

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 2:58 pm
Cheiny wrote:
You mean like when he spoke about our record low unemployment, especially among women and minorities? Record high economy? Tax cuts? Support for Israel? Toughness on terror and open borders? Oh yeah, you bet we are laughing! It’s sad that others can’t appreciate all the greatness that’s right in front of them, for the first time in history !

I don’t like to use the word brainwashed lightly, but wow. Here is the epitome of that in all its glory.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:01 pm
WhatFor wrote:
I appreciate this post.

Still waiting for proof...no response? Verytelling.

Maya

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:02 pm
Cheiny wrote:
So I suppose it’s just inexplicable luck that helped this “insane” president rise to the heights he has, in business, to the presidency, and had such “luck” (despite his downright insanity) to bring so much job growth, record high economy, and so much more to the country in two short years...something the “genius” and sane obama (who refused to show his IQ scores or college transcripts) couldn’t manage close to, in eight yrs. Yup, if that’s lunacy, everyone should pray for it.

True. Trump is the bigliest stablest genius in the history of mankind. Obama was embarrassed to show his IQ scores, and with good reason as it was probably thousands of points lower than Trump’s.

Also, I would suggest you read up on the growth of the economy and how it applies to Obama and Trump, but you don’t sound like the type of person who would understand such technical reading.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:03 pm
Jeanette wrote:
As a matter of fact people did literally die as a result of his policies.

But we are not allowed to talk about those people. Because then we are accusing you of "not caring."

Just because the bad things don't register as bad on your scale doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Nobody plays victim better than Trump and his followers. It's kind of sad.

Wow, CNN and MSNBC have nothing on the views here!

Maya

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:05 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Wow, CNN and MSNBC have nothing on the views here!

Well, we know you lost an argument when you randomly bring up CNN.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:09 pm
Maya wrote:
I’m sure you can get some lessons from the president. You’re his yuuugest fan, the bestest and proudest. The biggest. All you have to do is let him molest you, and you’ll get all the info you need.

Why the extreme anger?

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:11 pm
Maya wrote:
I don’t like to use the word brainwashed lightly, but wow. Here is the epitome of that in all its glory.

Again, why do Trump supporters get under your skin in such an extreme way? Can’t other people hold differing views without you calling them brainwashed? Lot of people consider others who repeat the lies they hear from the fake news “brainwashed.”

Maya

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:12 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Why the extreme anger?

LOL. Says the person on this thread who is disproportionately excitable and worked up.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:13 pm
Maya wrote:

Calling names is easy. I challenge you to prove that any of the accomplishments of Trump that I cited are false. I’m waiting....

Maya

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:14 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Again, why do Trump supporters get under your skin in such an extreme way? Can’t other people hold differing views without you calling them brainwashed? Lot of people consider others who repeat the lies they hear from the fake news “brainwashed.”

Thank you for continuing to prove my point. Over and over and over again.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:14 pm
Maya wrote:
True. Trump is the bigliest stablest genius in the history of mankind. Obama was embarrassed to show his IQ scores, and with good reason as it was probably thousands of points lower than Trump’s.

Also, I would suggest you read up on the growth of the economy and how it applies to Obama and Trump, but you don’t sound like the type of person who would understand such technical reading.

All I can say is, LOL.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:18 pm
Maya wrote:
LOL. Says the person on this thread who is disproportionately excitable and worked up.

Worked up? Excitable? Why, because I’m happy, that after eight long years of a sonei yisroel who destroyed our country, coddled terror regimes, stabbed Israel in the back, did more for criminals than deserving citizens, killed our economy, made us a weak laughingstock in the eyes of the terror regimes and the world, etc., we now have the exact opposite in the most successful president in US history? You betcha I’m happy! But you can put whatever labels you like on someone who speaks nothing but the truth. One word of advice. As an American, I’d hope you, and everyone else would be patriotic and be happy about the state of the country, even if it happened to the hands of Trump.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:19 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Oy..that’s a new one...getting to be a Billionaire by bullying. I’d like some lessons..,lol

Google robber barons. See how earlier magnates did it.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 3:22 pm
Cheiny wrote:

Some people might say he made a deal with the devil.
B"H that's not our theology. I believe that Hashem orchestrates history. Lev melachim v'sarim b'yad Hashem. People spend millions, now billions, to become the world's biggest puppets.

OBnursemom

Post Fri, Sep 14 2018, 6:30 am
I hate politics. I really do. I hate all types and flavors of these posturing people who pretend they are for the people, and never are. And now I’m rather dismayed to find out there are actual frum people who count politicians as their heroes. You’re literally serving up accolades for a president in the tone of voice my elementary aged son uses to describe gedolim. I find this sad beyond words.
Page 9 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics