Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Fear by Bob Woodward
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

Clarissa

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 4:58 pm
Cheiny wrote:
So you think he’s targeting you and your child (may he have a refuah shelaima) by wanting to replace a broken health care system with something better??!?
I refuse to engage with you on this topic. I can tell from reading a few of your posts that it wouldn't be good for my blood pressure. I certainly am not going to argue with you about whether or not I should be concerned about my child being uninsurable because of his pre-existing condition or the cost of treatment.

Cheiny

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 4:59 pm
Maya wrote:
LOL. She’s back.

Excuse me? Back from where? I think you meant to write that to Jeanette.

InnerMe

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:00 pm
Clarissa wrote:
I refuse to engage with you on this topic. I can tell from reading a few of your posts that it wouldn't be good for my blood pressure. I certainly am not going to argue with you about whether or not I should be concerned about my child being uninsurable because of his pre-existing condition or the cost of treatment.

Thumbs Up
Clarissa please stay.

keym

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:01 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Excuse me? Back from where? I think you meant to write that to Jeanette.

This is going to be fun. I need to go get popcorn.

InnerMe

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:02 pm
keym wrote:
This is going to be fun. I need to go get popcorn.

lol, please bring some for me too.
I'll bring the chocolate.

Cheiny

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:03 pm
keym wrote:
OK. Seriously. Do you really think Trump personally is a classy moral person?
I'm a Republican.
I don't and I don't know anyone who thinks that Trump has any concept of what morals are.
Like Jeanette said- he's a disgusting chazer.
But, many of us voted for him holding our noses because we were hoping for certain policies.
Most of us honestly say as Americans and Jews, there were some good things, maybe even great things he's done, but his personal behavior and moral compass stinks.
CNN or not. Rolling Eyes

Here’s what some liberals can’t or refuse to understand. His supporters may know his morality may not match how we live, but when it comes to a choice between what he has done for this country and for Jews, and a Democrat (think obama or Hilary) it’s not even close. I don’t care what he did in his personal life when he was a private citizen! I care what he does as a president, and what he’s done is turn this country around for the better in the most magnificent and unprecedented way! And frankly I believe many liberals are hypocrites because they still idolize the rapist Bill Clinton, and excused Hilary's many crimes, so the double standard just makes their feigned outrage bathtub Trump’s morals, ring hollow.

Cheiny

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:05 pm
Clarissa wrote:
No, I am not joking.

And your answer about what I raised vis-à-vis his actions towards Jews and Israel....? Is he bad for Jews, in your view?

SixOfWands

Cheiny wrote:
Democrats will harm Israel at every turn (bH Hilary, the Palestinian lover lost, and the most anti Israel president, Obama, is out!), take away the tax breaks, do away with ICE at the borders thereby endangering every American, etc.

Do you believe that everyone in Latin America is a murdered or rapist, from whom you need protection?

What about everyone in Israel who might enter the country and outstay their visas?

What do you think was going on in the US prior to 2003, when ICE was formed?

Which administration do you think gave record funding to Israel? Which president refused to sell so-called bunker-buster bombs to Israel, and which president sold them?

Hidden: 

Bush refused to sell; Obama sold them.

Under which administration did the U.S. abstain rather than veto a UN Security Council resolution calling for a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip. Under which administration did the U.S. joined a Security Council resolution condemning Israel for its destruction of Iraq’s Osirak nuclear facility

Hidden: 

First answer is Bush. Second is Reagan.

What president said, “It would be a moral failing on my part if we did not stand up firmly, steadfastly not just on behalf of Israel’s right to exist, but its right to thrive and prosper.”

Hidden: 

Obama. Of course.

What president said "I am not necessarily sure that Israel is looking to make peace. "

Hidden: 

Trump. Of course.

Shall I continue?

southernbubby

Cheiny wrote:
Let’s not assume what he wants is good for Jews?! Was releasing Rubashkin from prison after so many years of Obama’s refusing to do so, good for Jews? Was moving the embassy to Jerusalem good for Jews?is cutting off the “Palestinians” for funding terror good for Jews? Wasdefunding UNRWA,who helped arabs perpetuate terrorism against Israel good for Jews? Was not pressuring Israel to stop building good for Jews? And there’s so much more, too long to write here. Are you joking?

Well Cheiny, I am a Harry fan, that is Rabbi Harry Maryles, of Chicago and he is a Centrist Orthodox Rabbi and he basically says the same thing; that Trump has done tremendous good for Israel but he still should not be held up as the example of a moral person in terms of how he expresses himself and some of his other policies. There is a bit of concern that he will harm the US as far as foreign diplomacy with allies because he may not understand all that is involved. He is trying to get the best deal for America but I hope we don't get burned by trade wars or tariff wars.

Last edited by southernbubby on Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheiny

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:09 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Frankly- it's getting super annoying the way you take over a whole thread and attack anyone who thinks differently then you. Also if you choose another SN you may want to make it less obvious exactly who you are.

Your annoyance is about you not me. Free speech means I am allowed to state my political views, even if they are pro Trump and annoy you. How am I “taking over a thread?” And please show me where I’ve attacked people. Thank you. Have a happy and SWEET new year!

Jeanette

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:11 pm
Maya wrote:
LOL. She’s back.

I give her credit for using her screen name this time.

Cheiny

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:11 pm
keym wrote:
1) Bill Clinton did not publicly bring his mistress on vacation with his family
2) most people that I talk to do consider Clinton immoral, but are able to have a nuanced conversation. Separate the man from his actions.
3) you actually know people who dont think Trump is personally immoral? I have got to meet these people who think he's personally a saint.

1) Huh?! He had s$x with her IN THE OVAL OFFICE! That’s the height of disrespect to the presidential office and very public.
2) So “separate the man from the actions” only applies to Clinton, not Trump??
3) Again, most of his supporters don’t judge him on his morality or actions b4 he took office. They judge him on what kind of successes he’s making as president, and those are nothing short of spectacular!

InnerMe

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:14 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Your annoyance is about you not me. Free speech means I am allowed to state my political views, even if they are pro Trump and annoy you. How am I “taking over a thread?” And please show me where I’ve attacked people. Thank you. Have a happy and SWEET new year!

Ok, let me explain it to you.
It's not about my political views or lack thereof. I actually lean more republican.
A conversation allows other people to participate. The way you are replying to every post that doesn't agree with you, and turning it into an attack is how you are taking over the thread.
Please reread your posts and see how they sound.

InnerMe

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:15 pm
Jeanette wrote:
I give her credit for using her screen name this time.

Well, anon is disabled here Confused

keym

Cheiny wrote:
Here’s what some liberals can’t or refuse to understand. His supporters may know his morality may not match how we live, but when it comes to a choice between what he has done for this country and for Jews, and a Democrat (think obama or Hilary) it’s not even close. I don’t care what he did in his personal life when he was a private citizen! I care what he does as a president, and what he’s done is turn this country around for the better in the most magnificent and unprecedented way! And frankly I believe many liberals are hypocrites because they still idolize the rapist Bill Clinton, and excused Hilary's many crimes, so the double standard just makes their feigned outrage bathtub Trump’s morals, ring hollow.

You see but now you are being the hypocrite.
If you are going to say "the rapist B Clinton" and "the criminal H Clinton" then you also have to say "the menuval and molester/rapist/pervert (pick your adj) Trump who is also Mr President".
It can't be " Trump the hero/saint" and "Clinton the devil".

So let's do that. Let's refer to them by their proper titles.

PinkFridge

Cheiny wrote:
You’re assuming everyone calls him a gross disgusting chazzer. Wishful thinking on your part, but wholly untrue. Btw, did you think Bill Clinton was a gross chazzer too?

On the same spectrum. He cleans up nicely though.

Cheiny

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:18 pm
[quote="SixOfWands"]Do you believe that everyone in Latin America is a murdered or rapist, from whom you need protection?

NO AND NEITHER DOES TRUMP. HE CLEARLY EAS REFERRING TO THE MANY CRIMINALS, AND MS13, BUT THE FAKE NEWS WON’T TELL YOU THAT PART.

What about everyone in Israel who might enter the country and outstay their visas?

NO, I’M CONCERNED WITH THE BAD VETTING SYSTEM WHICH ALLOWS CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS IN, IN PLACE WHICH TRUMP WANTS TO FIX. LIKE THE ANIMAL WHO RECENTLY KILLED THAT POOR GIRL.

Which administration do you think gave record funding to Israel? Which president refused to sell so-called bunker-buster bombs to Israel, and which president sold them?

Hidden: 

Bush refused to sell; Obama sold them.

OBAMA DID UNPRECEDENTED ACTS OF BETRAYAL TOWARDS ISRAEL, ONE BEING VOTING AGAINST HER IN THE UN AS HIS LAST ACT IN OFFICE.

Under which administration did the U.S. abstain rather than veto a UN Security Council resolution calling for a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip. Under which administration did the U.S. joined a Security Council resolution condemning Israel for its destruction of Iraq’s Osirak nuclear facility
OBAMA GAVE IRAN $140 BILLION TO IRAN SECRETLY IN UNMARKED BILLS IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT. WHY THE SECRECY IF IT WAS ON THE UP AND UP?

I DON’T KNOW HOW ANY JEW COULD CLAIM WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT OBAMA WASN’T ANTI ISRAEL.

southernbubby

PinkFridge wrote:
On the same spectrum. He cleans up nicely though.

Rolling Laughter

PinkFridge

Clarissa wrote:
I have to think of a topic. I'm rusty, and I don't think another thread about why I don't like Whip is needed.

No, the other threads are to old to revive. If you have any new thoughts, please share!

Cheiny

Post Wed, Sep 05 2018, 5:19 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Well Cheiny, I am a Harry fan, that is Rabbi Harry Maryles, of Chicago and he is a Centrist Orthodox Rabbi and he basically says the same thing; that Trump has done tremendous good for Israel but he still should not be held up as the example of a moral person in terms of how he expresses himself and some of his other policies. There is a bit of concern that he will harm the US as far as foreign diplomacy with allies because he may not understand all that is involved. He is trying to get the best deal for America but I hope we don't get burned by trade wars or tariff wars.

Who is holding him up as a moral person? It’s only liberals who are repeatedly raising his lack of morals, to deflect from his wild and unprecedented successes as president.
Page 3 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics