Home

Proof: The Left completely unhinged!
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 12:44 pm
In the Washington Post, they report that... A Hurricane is headed our way; TRUMP COMPLICIT! That’s right, you read it correctly. Amazing how according to the Left, all the great things happening during his presidency (record high economy, soaring stock market, record low unemployment, especially for women and minorities, tax cuts, tariffs on China working as Trump predicted, despite dire warnings of doom from the Left, China’s economy is now tanking asa result!, and so much more) are somehow credited to obama (!), while anything negative is attributed to Trump (even hurricanes!). How are they not ashamed to say these things with a straight face???

ectomorph

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 1:07 pm
Trump is the new Jews

Maya

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 1:21 pm
This and all your other posts on this topic:

Proof: the Right completely brainwashed.

watergirl

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 1:29 pm
OP, politics seem to really trigger you. Can I suggest taking a break from politic related stuff for a bit?

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 1:43 pm
For those who don't want to google, she's referring to an editorial on climate change.

Fox

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 1:44 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Trump is the new Jews

Lol, remember the DC city council member who claimed that Jews control the weather?

Maybe we leased the weather-control concession to Trump? But since he's not as experienced as we were at controlling the weather, things are a little out of control.

Forget abortion and gun control. We need to know whether Judge Kavanaugh believes SCOTUS can overrule the President on the weather. Like, if the President wants a light snow before Thanksgiving but retailers want clear roads for Black Friday . . . can they take the President to court to get an emergency weather injunction?

And what about weaponized weather? Does the President have the authority to make it rain in Iran until further notice without Congressional approval? Can he order slush in Silicon Valley until Twitter stops banning people?

Big concerns, ladies!
Very Happy

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 1:50 pm
Fox wrote:
Lol, remember the DC city council member who claimed that Jews control the weather?

Maybe we leased the weather-control concession to Trump? But since he's not as experienced as we were at controlling the weather, things are a little out of control.

Forget abortion and gun control. We need to know whether Judge Kavanaugh believes SCOTUS can overrule the President on the weather. Like, if the President wants a light snow before Thanksgiving but retailers want clear roads for Black Friday . . . can they take the President to court to get an emergency weather injunction?

And what about weaponized weather? Does the President have the authority to make it rain in Iran until further notice without Congressional approval? Can he order slush in Silicon Valley until Twitter stops banning people?

Big concerns, ladies!
Very Happy

Of course, the editorial says no such thing.

But let's not let anything like facts get in the way of a nice ad hominem attack.

Shall we discuss right-wingers who genuinely blame gays and tr@nss3xu@ls and anyone who doesn't accept j3zus for “these violent storms that are taking human life” (or, more specifically, for Gd not protecting us from those storms). (Source -- Anne Graham Lotz)

Fox

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:09 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Of course, the editorial says no such thing.

But let's not let anything like facts get in the way of a nice ad hominem attack.

Shall we discuss right-wingers who genuinely blame gays and tr@nss3xu@ls and anyone who doesn't accept j3zus for “these violent storms that are taking human life” (or, more specifically, for Gd not protecting us from those storms). (Source -- Anne Graham Lotz)

Oh, for goodness' sake. I was joking. Which is why I used the smiling emoticon.

I do not believe the Jews ever controlled the weather, let alone that we can lease it to a third party.

Last edited by Fox on Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruchel

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:12 pm
No one will be convinced

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:20 pm
Fox wrote:
Oh, for goodness' sake. I was joking. Which is why I used the smiling emoticon.

I do not believe the Jews ever controlled the weather, let alone that we can lease it to a third party.

Contrary to the protestations of bullies everywhere, the smiley emoticon doesn't make everything alright.

Fox

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:23 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Shall we discuss right-wingers who genuinely blame gays . . .

Wait, wait! Maybe you're onto something! Twitter has been relentlessly hyping Peter Thiel's upcoming appearance on The Rubin Report. Maybe Peter Thiel bought the weather and this will be the big announcement!

Very Happy

(This is also a joke. I do not believe that Peter Thiel bought the weather. And if he did, he'd probably aim the hurricanes at Silicon Valley.)

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:47 pm
Fox wrote:
Wait, wait! Maybe you're onto something! Twitter has been relentlessly hyping Peter Thiel's upcoming appearance on The Rubin Report. Maybe Peter Thiel bought the weather and this will be the big announcement!

Very Happy

(This is also a joke. I do not believe that Peter Thiel bought the weather. And if he did, he'd probably aim the hurricanes at Silicon Valley.)

Funny. My Twitter feed doesn't have a single word about Peter Thiel or Dave Rubin. Mine is filled with remembrances of 9/11 (including Bush throwing out the first ball in Game 3 of the World Series as the stadium screamed USA), news about Hurricane Florence, the hundreds of thousands of water bottles left on the runway at Ceiba (Puerto Rico), Trump's claim that FEMA did a great job after Hurrican Maria ( Rolling Eyes) and, inevitably, Sad Kylo Ren.

Jeanette

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:52 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Funny. My Twitter feed doesn't have a single word about Peter Thiel or Dave Rubin. Mine is filled with remembrances of 9/11 (including Bush throwing out the first ball in Game 3 of the World Series as the stadium screamed USA), news about Hurricane Florence, the hundreds of thousands of water bottles left on the runway at Ceiba (Puerto Rico), Trump's claim that FEMA did a great job after Hurrican Maria ( Rolling Eyes) and, inevitably, Sad Kylo Ren.

Interesting.

My Twitter feed is filled with the allegation that millions of dollars were diverted from disaster relief to ICE.

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 3:53 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Interesting.

My Twitter feed is filled with the allegation that millions of dollars were diverted from disaster relief to ICE.

Sorry. Lumped that with Florence.

Jeanette

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 4:11 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Sorry. Lumped that with Florence.

Yeah.

It would be pretty bad news even if there weren't an impending hurricane.

Fox

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 4:18 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Interesting.

Did your Twitter feed also note that the $10M came from Customs and Border Protection allocations, not from disaster relief?

NYT

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 4:32 pm
Fox wrote:
Did your Twitter feed also note that the $10M came from Customs and Border Protection allocations, not from disaster relief?

NYT

I assume that you must have had a stressful holiday, since it says no such thing.

Quote:
The document, which was released by the office of Senator Jeff Merkley, of Oregon, shows that the money would come from FEMA’s operations and support budget and was transferred into accounts at ICE to pay for detention and removal operations. The document also shows that the Department of Homeland Security transferred money from accounts at Customs and Border Protection that pays for border fencing and technology.

Money was taken from FEMA, and was also taken from Customs and Border Protection. Not the same money.

The Trump administration does claim that the funds taken from FEMA were not disaster response funds.

The article also discusses the Puerto Rican relief efforts that Trump has been touting:

Quote:
New data shows that nearly 3,000 people died as a result of the hurricane and many people continue to live without power on the island. An after-action report by FEMA released in July shows that they agency vastly underestimated how much food and fresh water it would need, and how hard it would be to get additional supplies to the island.

The report describes the initial response as chaotic and disorganized and plagued with logistical problems as the agency tried to get food and other equipment onto the island.

Last edited by SixOfWands on Wed, Sep 12 2018, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fox

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 4:37 pm
You are 100 percent correct; I misread it. The money was taken from a number of agencies, FEMA and DHS being two.

(I am not joking here, though I still don't believe that the Jews, Trump, or even Peter Thiel has ever controlled the weather).

princessleah

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 5:14 pm
Fox wrote:
You are 100 percent correct; I misread it. The money was taken from a number of agencies, FEMA and DHS being two.

(I am not joking here, though I still don't believe that the Jews, Trump, or even Peter Thiel has ever controlled the weather).

Everyone knows the weather is controlled by the HAARP machine in Alaska, to keep us all obedient sheep. It's already been weaponized.

Fox

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 5:23 pm
princessleah wrote:
Everyone knows the weather is controlled by the HAARP machine in Alaska, to keep us all obedient sheep. It's already been weaponized.

Hmmm, does it just do weather, or is it also sending subliminal signals like, "Go to Uman for Rosh Hashanah"? Enquiring minds and all . . .

Also, I notice that the facility closes at 4:30 pm each day. That's a lot of pressure to produce that much weather by quitting time!

(Yes, I am still joking. Though I'm enjoying the image of some poor guy being told he has to stay late tonight because nobody finished setting up the weather in Bolivia.)
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h