Home

Proof: The Left completely unhinged!
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Squishy

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 7:31 pm
Cheiny wrote:
In the Washington Post, they report that... A Hurricane is headed our way; TRUMP COMPLICIT! That’s right, you read it correctly. Amazing how according to the Left, all the great things happening during his presidency (record high economy, soaring stock market, record low unemployment, especially for women and minorities, tax cuts, tariffs on China working as Trump predicted, despite dire warnings of doom from the Left, China’s economy is now tanking asa result!, and so much more) are somehow credited to obama (!), while anything negative is attributed to Trump (even hurricanes!). How are they not ashamed to say these things with a straight face???

You needed proof?

fmt4

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 8:35 pm
watergirl wrote:
OP, politics seem to really trigger you. Can I suggest taking a break from politic related stuff for a bit?

Lol right. I’m genuinely concerned for her.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:05 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Trump is the new Jews

Wow, great point!

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:07 pm
Maya wrote:
This and all your other posts on this topic:

Proof: the Right completely brainwashed.

What a great response to the points raised in the thread. I guess when you have no case based on facts, attack the opposition is the only possibility.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:10 pm
watergirl wrote:
OP, politics seem to really trigger you. Can I suggest taking a break from politic related stuff for a bit?

For what purpose? Are you trying to silence me?

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:13 pm
Fox wrote:
Did your Twitter feed also note that the $10M came from Customs and Border Protection allocations, not from disaster relief?

NYT

Bingo! Tongue Out

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:14 pm
Squishy wrote:
You needed proof?

Lol TOUCHÉ!!!!

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:18 pm
fmt4 wrote:
Lol right. I’m genuinely concerned for her.

I’m sure you are. Just like the rabid leftists are genuinely concerned for Trump.

Maya

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:18 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Bingo! Tongue Out

LOL. Bingo what? Fox rescinded that after she realized she had misread the article.

Maya

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:20 pm
Cheiny wrote:
What a great response to the points raised in the thread. I guess when you have no case based on facts, attack the opposition is the only possibility.

Much like you, who starts to scream something about CNN every time you run out of arguments.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Sep 12 2018, 11:26 pm
Maya wrote:
Much like you, who starts to scream something about CNN every time you run out of arguments.

Lol you sound very angry. Are you having a bad day, Dear?

DrMom

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 12:50 am
I think there is ample proof that the far Left, which is gradually taking over academia and the Democratic party, is unhinged.

But the article cited by the OP probably isn't the best piece of evidence for this.

Instead, one could point to:

- Attacks on Republicans while they are going out to eat with their families.
- The bizarre rhetoric of Maxine Waters, who encouraged behavior such as the above.
- Thousands of women marching around with genitalia-shaped hats
- Ashley Judd's strange "Nasty Woman" rant
- The shrieking triggered girl at Yale who verbally abused a tenured professor because his wife thought people should lighten up about Halloween costumes
- The hostile takeover of Evergreen College by radical leftists, who threatened Prof Brett Weinstein for teaching on a day when they wanted White people to be barred from campus, and their subsequent taking hostage of the college president
- The embrace by the mainstream Democratic Party of Alexandria Occasio Cortez and Linda Sarsour
- The constant trigger warnings and strict rules against "microaggressions" on college campuses
- A comedienne (?) holding up a mock bloody decapitated head of our POTUS
- The almost de rigeur banning or physical violence toward Conservative speakers on college campuses (Milo Yiannopolis, Ben Shapiro, Laura Southern, Dave Rubin, Charles Murray, Ann Coulter)
- The obsessions with race and gender
- The constant hyperbole and throwing around of the terms "Nazi" and "Hitler" and "white supremacist" and sexist-racist-xenophobe-Islamophobe."

Jeanette

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 1:00 am
Fox wrote:
You are 100 percent correct; I misread it. The money was taken from a number of agencies, FEMA and DHS being two.

I appreciate the correction but apparently not all your followers got the message. Perhaps it needs to be reiterated before they further spread your fake news. Or add the correction to the original post.

Maya

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 7:23 am
Cheiny wrote:
Lol you sound very angry. Are you having a bad day, Dear?

No, actually. I’m having a wonderful day. How about you? From the looks of things, I’d say you’ve had nothing but distress since you joined here. Maybe it’s time for a break. Maybe leave the politicking to people who can form coherent arguments.

Jeanette

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:15 am
Hurricanes are fake news invented by Democrats to make Donald Trump look bad.

Clarissa

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 12:37 pm
Cheiny wrote:
In the Washington Post, they report that... A Hurricane is headed our way; TRUMP COMPLICIT! That’s right, you read it correctly. Amazing how according to the Left, all the great things happening during his presidency (record high economy, soaring stock market, record low unemployment, especially for women and minorities, tax cuts, tariffs on China working as Trump predicted, despite dire warnings of doom from the Left, China’s economy is now tanking asa result!, and so much more) are somehow credited to obama (!), while anything negative is attributed to Trump (even hurricanes!). How are they not ashamed to say these things with a straight face???

1) Knitting
2) Painting
3) Baking
4) Volunteer work

Just a few ideas of things you could do with your time instead of starting thread after thread where you do your "Trump is the bestest evah!" and "Liberals are poo-poo heads" stuff.

JoyInTheMorning

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 6:08 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Lol TOUCHÉ!!!!

I'm afraid that "touché" does not mean what you think it does.

You do not say it to someone who makes a point that you agree with.

You say it to an opponent who you realize has bested you in an argument.

Cheiny

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:47 pm
Maya wrote:
No, actually. I’m having a wonderful day. How about you? From the looks of things, I’d say you’ve had nothing but distress since you joined here. Maybe it’s time for a break. Maybe leave the politicking to people who can form coherent arguments.

Do you mean the same way dems are trying to get rid of Trump?

Maya

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:49 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Do you mean the same way dems are trying to get rid of Trump?

What?

Cheiny

Post  Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:49 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
I'm afraid that "touché" does not mean what you think it does.

You do not say it to someone who makes a point that you agree with.

You say it to an opponent who you realize has bested you in an argument.

Wrong, honey. I used it to congratulate someone who bested HER opponent! Lol
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 2 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h