Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
This is not a trick question
Previous  1  2  3  4

Cheiny

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:21 pm
fmt4 wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/selectall/amp/2018/06/are-twitter-and-facebook-really-biased.html

I think this article brought up a lot of interesting points despite being from a “leftist” publication. One point that is especially salient is when he points out how ridiculous it is for right wingers to claim that Trump won the election because of social media outlets like FB and Twitter, but then also claim that those mediums are unfairly biased. Which one is it?

He won the election because sane Americans are tired of typical politicians and wanted someone to finally come in, shake things up, and start doing the right thing by making the protection and welfare of the American people come first, not illegals first, not Iran and other terror regimes first, not their party first, not their own power first (which all took place during Obama’s disastrous presidency) And Trump has done just that. Never in US history has a president kept his campaign promises as Trump has, as we knew he would.

fmt4

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:40 pm
Cheiny wrote:
No doubt when Bill Clinton horribly disrespected the presidency in the Oval Office with his extramarital girlfriend, you were equally appalled?

“That’s what trump supporters always do...they have no answers so they turn it on you...deflection is their game”

Cheiny

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:43 pm
fmt4 wrote:
“That’s what trump supporters always do...they have no answers so they turn it on you...deflection is their game”

Thanks for proving my point.

Snickers18

Post Fri, Sep 14 2018, 11:32 am
Only slightly relevant story about the pink hats......

My neighborhood/social circle were in an uproar over them because of the institutionalized racism they represented. Being pink, they apparently only represented white vag!nas and not POC. So, in effect, the marches were not inclusionary in the slightest. Some of my acquaintances had to leave their respective marches because they were feeling triggered. (There is no sarcasm in my tone; just relaying it as I was told it.)

This thread is the first place I am reading that the hats were not supposed to represent genitalia.

Question
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics