Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Electrolysis in Boro Park

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Sep 14 2018, 8:19 am
I need a new place for electrolysis. The place I've been frequenting never has appointments available. I'm pretty afraid of people who do damage or repeat use of needles. Please recommend only if you have personal experiences and your skin is ok after appointments. 13th ave and surrounding areas, lower 40s optimal. But will travel for late evening hours.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Sep 14 2018, 2:58 pm
Ruchy Gubitz. She's extremely flexible and great! Adorable personality and very patient. Sparkling clean places. Small in her house but very clean and cozy. +1646-478-6663. She does laser too.

Edited for spelling

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Sep 14 2018, 3:06 pm
amother wrote:
Ruchy Gubitz. She's extremely flexible and great! Adorable personality and very patient. Sparkling clean places. Small in her house but very clean and cozy. +1646-478-6663. She does laser too.

Edited for spelling

Thank you. Do you general location of where she's located?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Sep 14 2018, 3:32 pm
13&53
Near mega 53 or super 13 I get mixed up a lot of my shpitzel friends went there for their hairline.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Sep 14 2018, 4:12 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you. Do you general location of where she's located?

12/48-49. She does till pretty late. 10:30 if I remember correctly.

amother
White

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 6:04 pm
Does she still do this? Is she open Friday ?

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 7:14 pm
amother White wrote:
Does she still do this? Is she open Friday ?

She herself doesn't do electrolysis anymore. She has somebody else doing that is great too. Dd is going to her now. I have no idea about the Friday.

amother
White

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 7:15 pm
amother Cerulean wrote:
She herself doesn't do electrolysis anymore. She has somebody else doing that is great too. Dd is going to her now. I have no idea about the Friday.

Is it the same phone number? Or can you please share the phone number? Thanks for responding.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 7:45 pm
amother White wrote:
Is it the same phone number? Or can you please share the phone number? Thanks for responding.

Yes. I'll post it soon bl"n. Have to look it up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries