Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ABA insurance agencies in Monsey. who are you happy with?

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Sep 17 2018, 1:47 pm
Hi, I am trying to find a good agency for ABA through insurance and that provides social skills group on Sunday.
which agencies are you happy with? why?
quality, professionalism, customer service , flexibility etc. I also want a joint home and school program.
thanks in advance!

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Sep 27 2018, 8:44 pm
Empower kids NY. I'm very happy with all aspects of care. Professional, great BCBA, excellent para with amazing training and oversight, excellent results bh.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Sep 27 2018, 8:49 pm
I am currently with Encore, but not happy. Also looking for a new agency. How is Empower with customer service and respect to the family overall? I am being treated like garbage.. judged..very dramatic about any minor stupid issue. they talked bad about me to my paras, and bad about my paras to me. so strange. they aren't running things normally.
Anyone have experience with Master Mind?

happyone

Post Thu, Sep 27 2018, 9:26 pm
I would say go with Empower kids. Three of my friends use them and are really happy. Two transferred from other agencies that weren't meeting their needs.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries