Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays
Already done with Yamim Tovim

Forrealx

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 7:55 am
Hello,

I'm already done with the YT, I really don't want to do it anymore. I hate it, it is so much and I find it difficult I can't be participating the real world. I have one thing, DH is ok with it. I'm going to the uni, for a class don't take notes but I need to do something otherwise I really hate it. And I think I'm going to take runs or go to the libary.
I need some support and tips to survive those YT.

Thank you Heart

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 8:22 am
Hugs!
You might want to switch this to an amother-enabled forum so you will get some open discussion.
I don't know how much you want to share about what your stressors are. Forgive me for not remembering enough about to you to be able to comment without asking questions. (If I had time I would do the chesed of reviewing your posts and compiling a complete dossier for the olam Wink )
Seriously though, you control what you'd like to share. I will glean one clue: You are in school and yom tov falling out in the middle of the week so early in the semester is evidently one of them.

Here's one suggestion. When you daven, and even if it's the Reader's Digest condensed version, or totally informal, ask Hashem to help you maintain any good thoughts you managed to have over the last 10+ days. Tell Him that you would love to be able to get through zman simchaseinu with more than a few moments of simcha and since He's put you in this situation, yet you can marshal the resources you need, you need some more help.

I hope you get it. Help on whatever fronts. And that you obviously feel it. If ch"v you don't, try to come up with some positive affirmations you can repeat for a few minutes a few times a day. As I've said, wanting to want is also beloved in His eyes and creates positive energy.

Sorry I can't send a kugel or two but I can send hugs!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics