Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Best slanted tip- straight end tweezer

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 1:04 pm
Can you link to your best tweezer? I have a pointed edge tweezerman and I'm very unhappy with it.

MrsDash

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 1:07 pm
LACROSS- (slanted tip) I’ve had it for years and have never found another tweezer that measures up to it. Only downside is that they haven’t sold it for a few years, but if you can get your hands on one, go for it!

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 1:09 pm
MrsDash wrote:
LACROSS- (slanted tip) I’ve had it for years and have never found another tweezer that measures up to it. Only downside is that they haven’t sold it for a few years, but if you can get your hands on one, go for it!

https://www.amazon.com/Cross-P.....2FZU6

This?

MrsDash

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 1:18 pm
Here’s a picture of mine. After 8 years it’s starting to dull, but I haven’t found anything even remotely close to these.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 1:42 pm
MrsDash wrote:
Here’s a picture of mine. After 8 years it’s starting to dull, but I haven’t found anything even remotely close to these.

I had this one for many years. When I tried to replace it, even though it looked identical it just wasn't the same. Didn't get quite the same grip. I switched to the Tweezerman pointed tip and was very happy with that and then again when I went to get another a couple years later, same thing. Just didn't have the same grasp. Very frustrating business.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 2:52 pm
Anyone else?

Sebastian

Post Thu, Sep 20 2018, 7:37 pm
maybe your tweezer needs sharpening. Tweezerman does it for free (you need to pay shipping to them, they mail it back free).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics