Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
It-Jordan's ropes course CT

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Sep 26 2018, 10:20 pm
Has anyone been there? Would you recommend it, or not? What did you do there and with what ages? Will it be packed tomorrow? How do girls dress for it, while being tzniyus? Thanx

momo6

Post Wed, Sep 26 2018, 11:10 pm
I went with a whole bunch of kids ages 2-15. It was a lot of fun for most of them. It was challenging for my 9 year old who was tall enough for the big course but it was a little too hard for him.

2 important points- once the kids come down from climbing they can’t go back up. So needing to use the bathroom ends your climbing.

Also, my girls were prepared with skirts/ shirts and leggings but they did not let them wear the harnesses under their skirts- they needed to go over. Totally not tznius imo and I wouldn’t go again for this reason. I did let my younger girls climb anyhow and my older ones decided on their own they were uncomfortable with it and didn’t climb. I did complain to lots of people and followed up with an email since we have been to many climbing places and have never had a problem. This was in the end of August so maybe they have changed their rules.

Otherwise, it certainly was fun and some of the kids have asked to go back.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics