Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I'm up in the middle of the night because...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

smiley3701

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 1:50 pm
Im nursing my 2 month old

clowny

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 4:32 pm
watergirl wrote:
Abbreviations ARE annoying and not considered to be proper message board etiquette. Acronyms are one thing (MIL, FWIW, etc), or to throw some in here and there in hurry... to use them only in every post makes it hard to read and turns posters off from reading it and replying. Its “text speak” and is considered rude - though I’m sure this particular poster doesnt intend for it to be taken that way. When I see posts like that, my immediate thought is that its a troll, a kid, or a very young married lady (18/19). It does change the tone of the post. Thats also why most people take care to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation to the best of our ability.

I disagree. I’ve been on here for a while and there are some acronyms that I still haven’t figured out.

I don’t get why abbreviations are not ok. Just like with anything else - if you don’t like it don’t read it. To bash someone and tell her she’s annoying is a lot worse.

Ihatepotatoes

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 4:32 pm
My Threenager needed " more place" and all the blankets

Ihatepotatoes

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 4:34 pm
Coffee Addict wrote:
Very Happy typing while drinking my coffee. Smile I’m not even having to much coffees a day. Just 2! I’m just extremely addicted to those 2 coffees hence my screen name.

But maybe my second coffee I should have earlier in the day Mad

2 coffees? I'm in trouble. I'm at 4 at about 1 in the afternoon generally...

flmommy

Post Fri, Sep 28 2018, 6:07 pm
Bad dreams that G-D forbid something terrible happens to one of my kids. I am always worrying.

Raisin

Post Sat, Sep 29 2018, 6:18 pm
my bladder wakes me up almost once every night. Sad BH I usually fall asleep again quickly.

dankbar

Post Sat, Sep 29 2018, 9:10 pm
That night after finally falling asleep, I woke up in mid of night with a stomache ache & from a bad dream. Is there such a thing as virtual contagion? lol

dankbar

Post Sat, Sep 29 2018, 9:13 pm
About abbreviations.....personally I rather read shorter texts than long drawn out posts. I think most people don't have the time & patience to read long stuff.

amother
Coffee

Post Sat, Sep 29 2018, 10:00 pm
4 year old came to get comfy with mommy. And made mommy uncomfortable Wink Wink Wink Wave

OutATowner

Post Sat, Sep 29 2018, 11:10 pm
chayalas wrote:
My Threenager needed " more place" and all the blankets

Threenager!! How did I not know this word until now? LOL

amother
Peach

Post Sat, Sep 29 2018, 11:30 pm
I am suffering so much emotionally that sometimes I can’t sleep

Beingreal

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 2:54 am
My 22 month old wanted "Mommy" at 2 am....Now I am trying to fall back asleep.....

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 3:03 am
We went away for shabbos. I was ready to leave 20 min after the zeman, but DH wasn't ready for another hour. Then we had one hour drive home. Didn't get home until 11 because DH needed pizza. The stop for pizza took forever.

Just cooked fish and in middle of making challah. Still have your make kugel, roast and soup. Dont think I will be sleeping tonight.

ila

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 4:16 am
Made challa and now cakes are in oven... cooking food tomorrow hope will have strength....

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 4:27 am
Dh is coughing all night....

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 9:40 am
Baby boy was hungry.
Baby girl desperately needed mommy. (Threw a complete tantrum if I dared put her back in her crib)
3-year old declared he was ready to play and was very sad that it was still dark outside.

Loooooooong night... good news is everyone eventually went back to bed and sept until almost 9am. I’m as shocked as you are!

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:22 am
Threenager! Omg, sold.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:26 am
Woke up to throw up. In first trimester. Have HG. Was prescribed Zofran due to dehydration. Helping 70%.

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:31 am
Was up all night cooking & packing. Went for a nap 8:00 AM. Don't know which is better to go through without the sleep or waking up like a drunkard after 2 hours of sleep?

dinatov

Post Sun, Sep 30 2018, 10:32 am
Kiwi13 wrote:
Baby boy was hungry.
Baby girl desperately needed mommy. (Threw a complete tantrum if I dared put her back in her crib)
3-year old declared he was ready to play and was very sad that it was still dark outside.

Loooooooong night... good news is everyone eventually went back to bed and sept until almost 9am. I’m as shocked as you are!

Lol! Sounds like my house!
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics