Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Air bnb in Yerushalaim

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 10:33 pm
Has anyone here used air bnb in Yerushalaim and what was your experience?

wellaways

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 10:45 pm
My husband and I stayed at one in April of this year. It was awesome. My in-laws set it up for us as a wedding gift but I know it was pretty expensive :/ we stayed for two or three nights and it was ~$700 - definitely not something we could do on our own. But it was also a three bedroom apartment so there may be cheaper options!!

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Oct 03 2018, 11:51 pm
Did you choose it on your own or your in laws took care of it? Just wondering if you have any advice re booking, what to look out for etc.

DrMom

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 12:54 am
There are hundreds of Airbnb properties in Yerushalayim. Go online and look for ones with many good reviews.

wellaways

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 2:10 am
amother wrote:
Did you choose it on your own or your in laws took care of it? Just wondering if you have any advice re booking, what to look out for etc.

Our in-laws chose it/set it up on their own. They had stayed there over pesach the previous year and really liked the location and owner. Husband and I booked other Airbnbs (on our own) throughout Israel during the trip and all I can really say is just make sure you have good and open communication with the owner and are relatively familiar with location!

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 4:57 am
Please send me an email to mrls1992@yahoo.com. I might have an offer for you

simcha2

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 6:28 am
We stayed in a lovely apartment in Yerushalayim through Airbnb. It was 2 bedrooms on Harav kook.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 8:50 am
In the US, I was only able to see the exact address of AirBNB after booking. Is this different in Israel? I'd want to see the exact address before booking.

Also, if you're renting from a Frum host, I'm wondering how they can make sure their guests keep their kitchen kosher?

doctorima

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 10:14 am
Even though they don't give you the exact address before booking, there's typically a map that shows you the area it's in, and if you do some detective work combining that map and reviews, you can often get a very precise sense of where it's located.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics