Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Wigs: expensive= quality?
Previous  1  2

mrsjay

Post Sat, Oct 06 2018, 9:02 pm
amother wrote:
What company was the 3k wig?

Israeli hair only...
BK or David peretz

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Oct 06 2018, 9:05 pm
thanks wrote:
I ordered a wig from China for $450, and it's just as good as my $2k wig.

Do you have a link to the one you ordered for 450 from China?

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Oct 06 2018, 9:23 pm
I bought two wigs for $160 each at AGI wigs in Flatbush 4 years ago. And spent another $100 or so to have it cut. At around 3 and. Half years it started oxidizing. I wanted to die it and change the style and the lady cut it too short... now my kids love playing with it.

so I took out the second one..... lol.
I wear it almost every day. I often set it myself and I get so many compliments.

I need a second one now as my shabbos sheitel (cz for $500. Agi was much better quality) is also already trash.

For weddings /fancy events I "splurged" on a 1k Irene 3 years ago. I was very disappointed as my sheitel macher didn't fit it well.
I had family member sheitel macher refit and cut it.
I've washed it 3 times in 2 years... the hold is insaine and it looks so nice and natural. Very very happy bh.

amother
Firebrick

Post Sat, Oct 06 2018, 10:53 pm
amother wrote:
I got a 3K shevy a long time ago (would be more $ today) and it was garbage. Oxidized at the 18 month mark to the most bizarre shade of red and couldn't be fixed that much. Plus it never held a style. I didnt realize it til I tried wearing it irl. The hair itself seemed lovely though. Really soft and nice. But multiple cuts couldn't fixed the way it lay limply and once the color turned it was all downhill.

My Sary wigs have been my favorite and always get the most compliments. At around 1600, I'm pleased.

Shevys are not what they were and although still a fortune, the quality no longer matches the price (I’m married less than 2 years so this is based on what I’ve heard since getting married. It could be when you bought it, Shevys were still considered good.)

thanks

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 2:09 am
amother wrote:
Do you have a link to the one you ordered for 450 from China?

I went to someone that has the caps and color swatches. The communication was all done by email/PayPal.
You can pm me if you live in Monsey.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 2:37 am
I have a shevy for 3 years that I am very very happy with! It looks gorgeous, always complimented. color is magnificent! I also have a rosemarie that is also beautiful the shevy was nore expensive and is fuller and more comfortable.

My. Mother has worn many expensive company wigs and she has gone back to Shevy

im not sure why people are saying nasty things... I feel it prob shouldn't b said with a name on a forum...

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 2:40 am
Do blondes (dirty blonde, multi-tone) that are usually color treated, have to be better quality hair, to last as long as dark wigs last?

Are there silky (dirty) blonde wigs for less than $2,000?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics