Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Any recent experience on Norwegian Airlines?

jf

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 1:37 pm
I am thinking about booking flights on Norwegian Airlines. We'd be leaving from Newark, connecting in Rome, and arriving in Tel Aviv.

I know that you have to pay for every little thing separately, but I wonder if anybody has flown them recently and has insights on the overall experience?

My concerns include legroom, quality of kosher meals, and what happens if my flight to Rome is delayed and we miss the connection to Tel Aviv. Do we have to wait until the flight the next day?

Thank you.

amother
Fern

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 7:15 pm
I flew Norwegian recently from SWF (near Monsey) and had a very nice experience. They do weigh your baggage very strictly and the seats were quite small (comparable to spirit), no WIFI or screens on a 6 hour flight but you get what you pay for. I would do it again and recommend.

Last edited by amother on Wed, Dec 15 2021, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

pesek zman

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 8:27 pm
I flew them from NY to Barcelona and had a great experience. We prepaid for the extra legroom, 3 bags a person and the meals. It was still less than other carriers. Nice new planes with personal screens

spoiled

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 10:03 am
pesek zman wrote:
I flew them from NY to Barcelona and had a great experience. We prepaid for the extra legroom, 3 bags a person and the meals. It was still less than other carriers. Nice new planes with personal screens

I have a flight scheduled for next week. The only thing I see is a package deal, for legroom meal, suitcases, drinks etc. I don't need all this, but where can I add just the legroom? And do they offer drinks on the flight for payment?

pesek zman

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 10:09 am
spoiled wrote:
I have a flight scheduled for next week. The only thing I see is a package deal, for legroom meal, suitcases, drinks etc. I don't need all this, but where can I add just the legroom? And do they offer drinks on the flight for payment?

I'm pretty sure they did. But drinks were included in my package so I'm not sure

exaustedmom

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 10:37 am
We recently flew to London with Norwegian. Excellent experience. Plane was a brand new beautiful dreamliner. Staff was courteous and meals were decent. Would definitely fly with them again.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics