Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Daughter's first bra - where do I start??

Ashrei

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 4:00 pm
She tried on a few bras at Target but nothing really fit right. She hasn't started puberty yet or maybe she's just just just starting. I'm looking at gap.com and I have no idea how to gauge if it'll fit... does anyone have any recommendations for some training bras, or any advice on how sizes work etc..?? (she's a size 12-ish in clothes)

Chayalle

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 4:04 pm
I just got my 10 1/2-year-old daughter starter bras on gap.com. There were two different kinds, and she liked the ones with the cross straps, not the two-pack. She's very sensory, and said the others were much more comfortable (plus it's fun to get hot pink....though she likes the charcoal and the black too.) They ran true to size - she's wearing mediums in their tee shirts, and the medium bras fit beautifully.

ETA my daughter is more like a size 8-10 in clothes. So if your daughter is a 12, I'd probably go with the large.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children