Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Wrinkle cream

jj1236

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 7:52 pm
Looking for night cream that prevents/smooths wrinkles. New to this but I figure it’s better to start earlier than later. I’m usually a retail store makeup/face wash buyer because I like good deals but if you’ve been using something amazing and actually worth the money I’d like to hear about it.
Thanks!

flmommy

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 8:07 pm
Olay Regenerist. I heard about it on YouTube from a lady with a channel called “hot and flashy.”

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Oct 04 2018, 8:16 pm
DH brought this back as a gift for me from Israel and it really made a difference in my skin. I ran out of it and never reordered and my skin reverted back to what it was before using this product. I used the day face cream , night cream and eye cream.
http://usa.more-deadsea.com/en/home

abound

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 2:28 am
thunderstorm wrote:
DH brought this back as a gift for me from Israel and it really made a difference in my skin. I ran out of it and never reordered and my skin reverted back to what it was before using this product. I used the day face cream , night cream and eye cream.
http://usa.more-deadsea.com/en/home

which of their products?

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 2:36 am
Check out the top rated products on Sephora. I love the Drunk Elephant stuff but it smells awful.

Amarante

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 4:00 am
There is nothing sold over the counter that can prevent wrinkles except a very strong sunscreen that you apply diligently and thoroughly every day.

Creams, moisturizers and serums have ingredients that lock in moisture so that your skin feels better and may have a temporary plumped look. There are some that have some form of mild acid which theoretically helps your body slough off dead skin - minimizing wrinkles. But it's in such a mild form that it isn't at all the same as the peeling done by a dermatologist.

Depending on where your wrinkles are, fillers and botox really work :-)

jj1236

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 1:21 pm
Thanks for the replies! I'm only 27 so I don't really have wrinkles but I see they're creeping up. I bought the Olay Regenerist in the end. It has really good reviews but we'll see how it goes. I actually saw a wrinkle cream for $1300 and was shocked. I'll look into Drunk Elephant! Sounds cute

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Oct 05 2018, 1:35 pm
The only thing that REALLY works is prescription strength retinol A cream. You can get an over the counter one and it will help a bit, but if you can get an rx it will be better.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics