Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Voting from Overseas- Have You Done it in Last Election?

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 1:22 am
Is it too late for me to get an absentee ballot to vote in NY in this election from overseas? There was a pdf on their site to fill out but I just realized that there's a clause at the end that says don't use if you're overseas. It's hard for me to figure out the rules because military/overseas is lumped together and then it only speaks to military. There was some overseasvoting website but I would have to give them all my info and it wasn't a .gov so I'm not sure if it's legit and don't feel comfortable using them.

Have you personally had relatively recent experience with overseas voting in NYS, whether as a gov employee or as an overseas voter? Any idea what I should do?

(If you don't have personal experience, please don't just post links to things. I've tried looking at links and I've been confused so I'm looking for personal experience right now.) TIA!

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 9:09 am
Bumping. Should I just wait until their office hours and call them? Also I like that my color is Navy but no, I'm not in the Navy. I'm just overseas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries