Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Anyone want to reveal their little known bargain stores (NY)
1  2  Next

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 7:41 am
Anyone want to reveal their little known bargain stores (NY or online) that accepts returns, where they find brand names at discounted prices?

My favorite is Fox's but everyone already knows about it, so mine is Bolton's. Only store I have a chance of finding a long enough ok brand name skirt for under $50.

Also, each neighborhood has little outlet stores, like the one on Nostrand and I think Ave W and theres one on Kings Highway in the teens, same owner, that now and then has some very good closeouts.

Whats your little known bargain store?

Maya

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 7:46 am
Designer consignment shops in the Upper East Side.

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 7:48 am
amother wrote:
Anyone want to reveal their little known bargain stores (NY or online) that accepts returns, where they find brand names at discounted prices?

My favorite is Fox's but everyone already knows about it, so mine is Bolton's. Only store I have a chance of finding a long enough ok brand name skirt for under $50.

Also, each neighborhood has little outlet stores, like the one on Nostrand and I think Ave W and theres one on Kings Highway in the teens, same owner, that now and then has some very good closeouts.

Whats your little known bargain store?

Century 21, but everyone knows about that one too. Whats's the name of the store that's on Nostrand Ave? I'm usually in that area and have never noticed it.

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 8:12 am
amother wrote:
Century 21, but everyone knows about that one too. Whats's the name of the store that's on Nostrand Ave? I'm usually in that area and have never noticed it.

I just googled it. Half Price Outlet 3737 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn, NY. Dont go there expecting to find something for sure. Its hit and miss.

pesek zman

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 8:21 am
Aldi for groceries

Goodwill in nice neighborhoods

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 8:50 am
amother wrote:
I just googled it. Half Price Outlet 3737 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn, NY. Dont go there expecting to find something for sure. Its hit and miss.

Thank you! I think I've seen this store before but never thought of going into it. I'll be checking it out, for sure.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 8:53 am
TJ Maxx for clothing

Boca00

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 9:30 am
Have any of these stores brought out their winter clothes yet?

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 9:47 am
Boca00 wrote:
Have any of these stores brought out their winter clothes yet?

The outlet stores put whatever they get out. They dont go by season.

Store like Boltons or Century, go by season.

Boca00

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 9:50 am
amother wrote:
The outlet stores put whatever they get out. They dont go by season.

Store like Boltons or Century, go by season.

Thanks!

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 9:56 am
brighton beach closeout stores
Nordstrom rack sale section
Primark and Burlington for kids
Used furniture store
Aldi food shopping
Glasses Are Us for glasses

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 9:59 am
amother wrote:
brighton beach closeout stores
Nordstrom rack sale section
Primark and Burlington for kids
Used furniture store
Aldi food shopping
Glasses Are Us for glasses

Ive heard about Brighton Beach closeout stores. Do you have addresses?

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 10:04 am
amother wrote:

Im new to these stores can you tell me their locations and what I can hope to find there? For what ages? teens? Large sizes?

Thanks

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 10:29 am
amother wrote:
Im new to these stores can you tell me their locations and what I can hope to find there? For what ages? teens? Large sizes?

Thanks

Foxs is on Kings Highway and E 9, Boltons has a few locations in Manhattan including 109 E 42nd.

dankbar

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 10:43 am
Theres a boltons at 1st ave & 70 street in manhattan. Ali express is many peoples new way of shopping everything for peanuts. no returns but its not a big investment when there things sold there under a $1. I got a yomtov outfit & hair accessory matching to it for my toddler. Macys & Lord & Taylor have many brand clothes for discounted prices. Zulily is an online platform showcasing different brands every day. Not every thing there is returnable so its a gamble.

studying_torah

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 10:43 am
Maya, how do you find these places?

dankbar

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 10:50 am
Woodbury Common has many designer outlets. Jersey Garden mall has childrens place outlet & H&M outlet. & others. In Secaucus New jersey there are many cheap clothing stores. In poconos Pensylavania theres outlet strip that includes Calvin Klein outlet.Ralph outlet. Tommy Hilfiger outlet. There are many sample sales in Manhattan from diff designers always happening one time or another ....you can maybe sign up to get there notifications

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 10:53 am
Anyone knows about the brighton beach closeout stores , what they sell and where they are?

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 9:39 am
amother wrote:
Anyone knows about the brighton beach closeout stores , what they sell and where they are?

BUMP

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 9:09 pm
Are Boltons stores fully stocked these days? Two months ago when I was in 2 Boltons, both looked pretty empty. They used to be jam packed with clothing.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries