Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Children’s winter coat
Previous  1  2

mommyla

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 1:47 pm
Another vote for Lands' End, though the Gap warmest jackets have also lasted me more than one season. Look out for Lands' End coupons, I've gotten coats 50% off most years.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 2:11 pm
amother wrote:
So my daughters wore their zara’s Navy down coats the last two winters. They were amazingly warm and cute too. One coat is not in good condition anymore, the other really is but my girls are reminding me that I promised them they wouldn’t have to wear the coats for the third season.

Now they are asking me for appaman coats- with a monkey. Are these warm? I googled and they are so expensive! Anyone know how to get these for less?

They're very warm. But hard to get on sale. Just keep googling.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 4:28 pm
amother wrote:
So my daughters wore their zara’s Navy down coats the last two winters. They were amazingly warm and cute too. One coat is not in good condition anymore, the other really is but my girls are reminding me that I promised them they wouldn’t have to wear the coats for the third season.

Now they are asking me for appaman coats- with a monkey. Are these warm? I googled and they are so expensive! Anyone know how to get these for less?

They are very warm! They stary good for 2-3 years. I just ordered one for a great price- if it comes the way it should I’ll post the link.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 5:25 pm
SuperWify wrote:
They are very warm! They stary good for 2-3 years. I just ordered one for a great price- if it comes the way it should I’ll post the link.

Here’s the link https://www.ebay.com/itm/Appam.....89014

Coat came even more beautiful than the picture shows! I’m really excited about this bargain!

cnc

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 7:08 pm
SuperWify wrote:

Coat came even more beautiful than the picture shows! I’m really excited about this bargain!

This coat is pre-owned. (may not be in good condition)

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 7:22 pm
SuperWify wrote:

I’m happy that this worked for you. I’m sure your son looks cute in this coat and you got it at a great price!
I would be worried to buy a coat on eBay- what if it doesn’t fit??

I’m looking for 2 girls coats sizes 8 and 12... and they specifically wanted appaman
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics