Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Paying a parking ticket from the US

Petra

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 8:26 pm
we got a parking ticket in Tel Aviv. We didn't pay it right away while we were in Israel because we were in a rush. And now we want to pay it but we're in the states. Using the website mybill.co.il won't take any of our credit card numbers. I don't understand how we are going to pay for this ticket. Ideas?

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 8:27 pm
You can probably pay by phone.

Petra

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 8:53 pm
If only I could call with my phone.

singleagain

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 9:04 pm
Did you rent the car, maybe call the rental company? Could be they had to pay bc they own the car? Or, do you have a friend/family who could maybe make the calls and find out or pay the ticket and you pay them back?

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 2:35 am
Petra wrote:
we got a parking ticket in Tel Aviv. We didn't pay it right away while we were in Israel because we were in a rush. And now we want to pay it but we're in the states. Using the website mybill.co.il won't take any of our credit card numbers. I don't understand how we are going to pay for this ticket. Ideas?
I dont know what that site is, but if you still have the actual ticket, check on it, and somewhere there should be a number for the tel aviv municipality. Thats usually where tickets are paid. If not, google the tel aviv municipality and see if you can find where you pay tickets on the website.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions