Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections
Photo prints or books...

njwife

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 2:26 pm
Developing individual photo prints to put into albums or make albums? I have so many pictures that I love and I know I can’t develop all of them but I know if I try to do photo books it takes a long time and commitment all the time. What do you do and why?

lfab

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 2:48 pm
I print out individual photos and put into albums. Making photo albums online is a big time commitment while printing out individual pictures is a lot easier. I wait for a photo deal on snapfish and then print out photos. It's cheap enough that I can print out a lot of pictures without it being a big expense.

njwife

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 6:20 pm
Thanks for the reply! Do you have any recommendations for photo albums? Trying to find nice ones

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 6:59 pm
I upload all pictures to Shutterfly and work on books whenever I get a chance. Once I have one ready, I wait for one of their numerous sales to order it. Their website is very easy to navigate, and they have practically unlimited options for customizing a photo book. Their products usually come out beautiful - but in case of an error, their customer service is amazing. . .

lfab

Post Tue, Oct 09 2018, 7:26 pm
In the past I have gotten albums, of varying quality, from amazing savings and one from Costco (those are good and held up well but they np longer have them). Recently I got these https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....sc=1. They seem to be pretty sturdy but I just got them a couple of months ago so we'll see how they hold up to my kids. They are more expensive then
I normally like to spend but if they hold up well it will be worth it.

InnerMe

Post Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:30 am
amother wrote:
I upload all pictures to Shutterfly and work on books whenever I get a chance. Once I have one ready, I wait for one of their numerous sales to order it. Their website is very easy to navigate, and they have practically unlimited options for customizing a photo book. Their products usually come out beautiful - but in case of an error, their customer service is amazing. . .

I actually found Shutterfly to produce poor quality photo books. The pictures are grainy and not clear. I love their user friendly website and I wish I could use it.. but I've tried several times with the same results. The one I've found to be amazing quality is Adorama Pix although that is more expensive.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics