Home

Is there a frum news site that is not tsiyoini?
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Rose

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 5:55 pm
Sorry that I will hurt many people here.... I am anti zionist. And I would probably be hurt if someone asks for a website that does not glorify my way. Still, Is there a frum news website that is not tsiyoiny? Im tired of reading pro tsiyoiny news. Do you know such a web site? TIA. And ......feel free to ask and bash why I want it. Here is why, if you ask. I just read "The empty wagon" book by Shapiro and loved it - its a lot of documentation showing things that are wrong about zionism. (the only thing I did not like is that the book was not divivided into 2 or more prints. Its so big bulky heavy - 1000 pages of fine tiny print- its contents are great).

I love every Jew. I have uncles that became mizrachy. I love baalei tshuva geirim and sfaradim and MOs and Yekis and Chasidish people. I love non religious people too. They are tinok shenishba and I love every jew - may Hashem open their eyes. (did I omit any group?). I was exposed to all kind of people and idealism during my childhood years. No hate to any Jew. Still, I dont enjoy reading news that give awe to zionism.
Any website that has frum outlook but does not glorify zionism?

ra_mom

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:00 pm
Sorry but I don't know what you mean about being exposed to Zionist views.
You're welcome here if you'd like to be here, but don't expect to be helped by "Zionists" to find yourself places that are "other".

chayamiriam

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:02 pm
The awe to Zionism is what I am working so hard to instill in my children and grandchildren! Please read the New York Times great newspaper anti Israel and Jews!

amother

Rose

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:04 pm
chayamiriam wrote:
The awe to Zionism is what I am working so hard to instill in my children and grandchildren! Please read the New York Times great newspaper anti Israel and Jews!
and I respect you for your choice

amother

Rose

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:06 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Sorry but I don't know what you mean about being exposed to Zionist views.
You're welcome here if you'd like to be here, but don't expect to be helped by "Zionists" to find yourself places that are "other".

Are there no other imas that disagree with zionism?

simba

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:09 pm
amother wrote:

There are. Hi Very Happy

amother

Rose

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:12 pm
chayamiriam wrote:

I am anti an Israel medina as a geographical and political medina. Im not anti Am Yisrael religion or individuals chas veshalom..... Satmar Rebbi Yoel Z"L helped and respected every Tziyoni as individuals. He only opposed the theory of Zionism and the creation of the medina in the area where Israel was during Tanach times.

amother

Rose

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:15 pm
simba wrote:
There are. Hi Very Happy

Tx Simba. And .... you are not ....anon. Wow. I'm a little scared to be non anon.

pesek zman

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:15 pm
OP: are you part of the Neturai Karta?

amother

Rose

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:17 pm
pesek zman wrote:
OP: are you part of the Neturai Karta?

Not at all, my dear. Just Satmar.

ra_mom

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:18 pm
amother wrote:

Every Jew has a love for Israel. If you don't want to reap benefits from a secular Jewish government, don't. But I don't understand why you have to take up a "cause".

pesek zman

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:19 pm
amother wrote:
Not at all, my dear. Just Satmar.

That was going to be my next guess.

Lucky for you, the Israelis are asleep.

Mommyg8

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:22 pm
OP, my husband's night time reading right now is "The Empty Wagon". Does that answer your question?

shabbatiscoming

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:22 pm
pesek zman wrote:
That was going to be my next guess.

Lucky for you, the Israelis are asleep.
Im not, but not sure if I should even begin to open my mouth. I mean, whats the point?

causemommysaid

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:24 pm
If you said you are anti a secular Jewish state I hear you even if I don't agree.

But to be anti tzioni? That to me sounds like you reject Eretz Yisroel which is our homeland. Where our brothers in tzahal are dying to protect the millions of Jews who live there. Hashem gave us the opportunity to be in control of Eretz Yisroel even though it's galus. How can I (or any Jew) be anti that?

mammale

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:25 pm
Op, what kind of news are you hoping to read about?

finallyamommy

OP, are you in the chassidishe velt forum? This question is probably better asked there. And there's a Satmar subforum too.

Last edited by finallyamommy on Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother

Rose

ra_mom wrote:
Every Jew has a love for Israel. If you don't want to reap benefits from a secular Jewish government, don't. But I don't understand why you have to take up a "cause".
I love to visit Israel. Ive been to Kosel/Kotel a few times before my wedding time.
My parents are satmar but went there. As you know there are that dont go. My husband does not go and as an eshet chail I stopped going.....he listens to Rabeinu YoelsZLs instructions to the tee - he said not to go. I was at the Kosel/Kotel when they threw stones on a chol hamoed. I was so scared. Life under terror must be very hard! I got lost there from my family members for a while. As I said after I got married I did not go anymore there...

Regarding love for Israel it says that Israel has Chen. Everyone loves to visit or live there

causemommysaid

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:26 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Im not, but not sure if I should even begin to open my mouth. I mean, whats the point?

My heart hurts to read this thread.

shabbatiscoming

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 6:28 pm
amother wrote:
I love to visit Israel. Ive been to Kosel/Kotel a few times before my wedding time.
My parents are satmar but went there. As you know there are that dont go. My husband does not go and as an eshet chail I stopped going.....he listens to Rabeinu YoelsZLs instructions to the tee - he said not to go. I was at the Kosel/Kotel when they threw stones on a chol hamoed. I was so scared. Life under terror must be very hard! I got lost there from my family members for a while. As I said after I got married I did not go anymore there...

Im sorry but being afraid of terrorist attacks has nothing to do with not being zionistic.
Did this rabbi give a reason why one should not go to Israel?
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h