Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Fed up with my weight gain!!!!!!
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Oct 12 2018, 12:12 pm
I'm 10 kilos overweight. I want to loose a kilo a week. 10 week challenge. Who wants to join?? I need major motivation?

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Oct 12 2018, 12:13 pm
me too

pause

Post Fri, Oct 12 2018, 12:29 pm
I love the pun in your thread title!!!

amother
Violet

Post Fri, Oct 12 2018, 12:43 pm
I’m in need to lose about 35lbs
About 16 killos

What’s going to be our strategy

Cheiny

Post Fri, Oct 12 2018, 4:54 pm
I started a major change in eating about 2 months ago, and BH I’m thrilled and feel like I can sustain it.,,,I’m eating very few real carbs (ie bread, pasta, rice, etc), very high protein, vegetables and some fruit. I’ve found that cutting out carbs has totally curbed my appetite and my cravings for sweets! Hurray, down about 13 lbs. B”H,

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Oct 12 2018, 5:07 pm
I'm in. Goal is 2 lbs a week, so that's close enough to a kilo per week. I'm dieting and working out but the process is so slooooow.

amother
Maroon

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 6:17 pm
I’d looove to join. my goal is 17-20 kg. I like cutting out the carbs. what do you eat for breakfast?

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 7:59 pm
Ok, starting tommorow...
My plan is:
Breakfast : Any cereal with milk. 1 plate only
Snack: any 2 fruits
Dinner: salad with protein and few health crackers
Snack: 2 fruits
Supper: soup, protein and salad
8 cups of water
No eating after 7
At least twice a week gym

Let's go strong!!
I tried this diet before and lost a kilo a week. No weiging food, no counting calories, no portion control...no stress

amother
Beige

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 8:01 pm
I need to lose 20lbs now. I hired a nutritionist and gained 3! She has me eating 5 times a day with protein 3 times a day!

rainbow dash

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 8:15 pm
I have 30 kg to lose. Let's do this. I know for me drinking 2 litres of water a day helps but it's difficult.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 8:21 pm
I want to join the challenge! I have 30 pounds to lose to get to a semi decent weight. I have been binging a lot and always havign cravings for sweets. I like the meal plan layed out above. Wish me luck!

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 8:49 pm
Right, so we start tommorow and I'll post it under 'challenge day 1'. I'd love to hear how all of you survived day 1. That's always the hardest getting back on track. I'm a total emotional eater but I'm done with my weight. I want to wake up feeling lighter and flatter!!!.

I was going to postpone this diet for next week since I have evenings out this week, but there's always a way to be careful. Hope to eat healthy on the days......if I do end up eating more on the evenings I'll cut down carbs the next day, it's all about flexibility, acceptance and balance. We don't want to go extreme. if a night out with friends will mean I need to eat out of my diet I will!, as long as I don't indulge. I don't have a deadline so for me it's a kilo a week.
Looking forward guys.. let's hold hands and swim above water on this 10 week challenge
Wave Wave Wave

amother
Beige

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 8:59 pm
Cheiny wrote:
I started a major change in eating about 2 months ago, and BH I’m thrilled and feel like I can sustain it.,,,I’m eating very few real carbs (ie bread, pasta, rice, etc), very high protein, vegetables and some fruit. I’ve found that cutting out carbs has totally curbed my appetite and my cravings for sweets! Hurray, down about 13 lbs. B”H,

My nutritionist added carbs because I totally cut them out. She said fruit is a carb. I should fire her and hire you.

crust

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 9:05 pm
I'm in!
I want to be 10 pounds less by Zos Chanukah.

I have no issue (well, almost no issue) sticking to a food plan.

My real issue is that as long as there is kosher chocolate around uh ok I think you know how to finish the sentence. Wink

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 9:40 pm
I’m in. I am 15 lbs above what I should be. Plan to start tomorrow, but have an event Monday evening which will be a hiccup, but Tuesday morning back to plan!

amother
Wine

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 9:53 pm
I'm im! I want to lose about 15lbs. I feel sluggish and I crave sugar and junk. I'm going for protein vegetables fruits and only whole real grains like Ezekiel bread. No white flours sugars. No dairy.

groisamomma

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 9:54 pm
Thanks for starting this! I'll join, although I'm so discouraged from a recent attempt. 2 weeks on a diet and lost 4 lbs. Went off for a week and gained it all back! Even my kids think it's comical.

I'm in. I'll check this thread for meal ideas. I hope to stay away from carbs, except fruit, and eat more protein. I have to tell myself that I'm doing it for everyone because my kids enjoy eating healthy foods and when I eat healthy, my family eats healthy.

Two practical questions:
1) Besides Fiber One and green veg/spinach, what other sources of fiber are there?
2) How, oh how, can I get myself to drink more water? On a good day I have 10 oz!!

Good luck to all of us!

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 11:04 pm
I skip supper and go to bed early 3 nights a week.

Who needs that last meal when you'll be asleep soon?

The rest of the day I avoid sugar and white flour.

I'm losing 2 lbs a week.

amother
Coral

Post Sat, Oct 13 2018, 11:05 pm
amother wrote:
I skip supper and go to bed early 3 nights a week.

Who needs that last meal when you'll be asleep soon?

The rest of the day I avoid sugar and white flour.

I'm losing 2 lbs a week.

I go to sleep at 10. Lunch is at 12 or 1. Of course I need supper at 6.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 12:12 am
I am in 10 kilo sounds great
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise