Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Fed up with my weight gain!!!!!!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

chuchu

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 8:52 am
I’m in! 6 weeks pp need to loose 40 lbs.

groisamomma

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 9:01 am
First weigh-in this morning...highest I've been in almost 5 years, I must lose 15 lbs. I felt like taking one foot off the scale Confused

amother
Green

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 9:18 am
I'm in. I started weight watchers right after sukkos. Lost 2 lbs so far.
I find shabbos very challenging. The seudos I'm OK with, its the rest of the time that I find myself looking to nibble constantly.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 9:25 am
I am in too. Ten pounds.
Needed this motivation.thank you!!

MiracleMama

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 9:29 am
Got on the scale this AM. Up 1.5 lbs from Friday morning and I didn't even have a single dessert on shabbos. I did indulge a bit with the wine so I'm blamming it on that. Will eat extra clean today and get a good morning workout and hope this 1.5 goes away as quickly as it came so I can get back to the business of losing "new" weight and not yo-yo-ing the same few pounds back and forth like I did all Tishrei.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 9:29 am
I’m in. Need to lose 20 lbs. hope this will motivate me..

pause

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:11 am
I'm in for 8-10 pounds. I've been losing on my own for awhile now, but it would be fantastic to have support here.

My biggest issue with what/when to eat is breakfast.

Last edited by pause on Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:35 am
IM IN!!!!
great post Smile

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:36 am
Im about 13 kg overweight. 10 kg sounds amazing...would be so happy to loose them within the next 5 months..lets see how it goes. ill stick to a ww plan (more or less) and try to add some sport twice / week

ds14

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:49 am
I'm in too!!! 10kg sounds great to start with.

Response to the poster who asked about drinking water - I have a 30oz water bottle, when I keep that handy it's easier to keep track and feel encouraged that I'm drinking water. Also, I try to have those big plastic cups around (18 oz), I can use those too. My goal is to drink at least 10 cups of water (80 oz).

sirel

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:56 am
sirel wrote:
We have :

OP - amother Azure
amother Mauve
amother Violet
amother Mustard
amother Maroon
rainbow dash
amother Periwinkle
crust
amother Olive
amother Wine
groisamomma
amother Lavender
amother Cobalt
amother Forestgreen
sirel
amother Seashell
amother Plum
amother Red
amother Sienna
Jewishmom8
mommy3b2c
cbsdbs
amother Bisque
cinnamon
amother Indigo
chuchu
amother Green
amother Ivory
amother Gold
pause
amother Lilac
ds14

checking in with you all next motzei shabbos! (or sunday?)
please post how it's going!

This is the final call !!! (unless another poster wants to join Smile )

this thread can also be for healthy food ideas, menus, exercise motivation , etc.

Next Sunday everyone please update!

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:56 am
sirel wrote:
I thought we would just go with this thread, no need to open a new one

I hate threads that are few pages long. Was thinking of posting each day separately. Challenge day 1 and then everyone posts their day with a number so we know we have everyone. Or Any other suggestions, I'm scared it'll get messy if we continue onto here. I want to clearly track very day for 10 weeks and see who stays on till the end.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 10:59 am
Thank you sirel for list! Was just gonna ask u to do that. What du say with starting a new thread, I'm newish on imamother and not so technical, so pls can u be the project manager☺

amother
Green

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 11:01 am
amother wrote:
I hate threads that are few pages long. Was thinking of posting each day separately. Challenge day 1 and then everyone posts their day with a number so we know we have everyone. Or Any other suggestions, I'm scared it'll get messy if we continue onto here. I want to clearly track very day for 10 weeks and see who stays on till the end.

The problem is, with each new thread our another color changes. Here I'm green. Day 1, I could be purple. Day 2, gold etc. That gets very confusing.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 11:03 am
I wouldve loved to hear from everyone daily at least for the first 3 weeks. I want to write what I ate each day and if I've been to gym. Maybe we can make a countdown. I need major major motivation!!!. And then will do the BIG SUNDAY WEIGH IN

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 11:05 am
amother wrote:
The problem is, with each new thread our another color changes. Here I'm green. Day 1, I could be purple. Day 2, gold etc. That gets very confusing.

I hear what your saying but That's why maybe we could maybe give everyone numbers?. Everyone should just write their number and what they ate that day. I guess it will get confusing. Ok so will keep to this thread

Dollyz

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 11:07 am
I'd like too join too. About 15 pounds for now.

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 11:15 am
Op what do you want us to post? Daily, menu, successes/flops, exercise? I don't mind posting daily..it will probably help me. Or do you want a once a week Sunday check in? I also want it to be organized, it's easier that way for us all to read and encourage each other.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 11:23 am
I want daily posts where everyone writes what they ate, cheats, water intake, exercise, at least for 3 weeks and then we could go weekly.
Everyone should just sign off with their name from this post, so I'll be azure,

sirel

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 1:21 pm
The problem with multiple threads is that it might annoy the posters that are not interested in dieting now, and people get confused about where to update.

But you're the OP, so your call.

I would like to update every day, it's a great idea!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise