Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
In Need of Work at Home Job Badly-Full or Part Time
1  2  3  Next

artsy

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 12:35 am
Any ideas?
Willing to do minimal training.
Need something that will provide steady income.
Not sales, commission, home business or anything like that.
Please help if you can.
I am the sole money maker in the household and open to all ideas and eager to work.
Huge mitzvah.

serenity8843

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 1:21 am
I actually just saw an ad in the hamodia classifieds for a part time, work from home job for a payroll company. I’m not sure whether or not the job is temporary. I can check the ad again in the morning and post the contact info if you’d like.

artsy

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 1:38 am
yes please you can pm me
thanks

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 8:46 am
They pay $15 an hour, and there is no growth potential. They also impose a per hour quota of work to fulfill.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 8:48 am
The email is mgflayouts@gmail.com

artsy

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 9:19 am
Would need any position that I consider to pay minimum 25 per hour.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 9:39 am
artsy wrote:

That’s very funny. You basically said you don’t want to do anything and you want not to train much. So you basically want free money. I am highly skilled and make $15 an hour. Maybe you should consider getting trained in something g you are willing to do. Even my $15 per hour job requires that the staff be something special. I like the guaranteed income, so I compromise in salary. But if I was solely supporting my family, I’d get trained and get a real opportunity for making money. Still, because of your attitude, even if you were willing to be paid $15 I wouldn’t recommend you anywhere I knew. Not being insulting, just telling you what vibe this gave off to me.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 9:44 am
artsy wrote:
Any ideas?
Willing to do minimal training.
Need something that will provide steady income.
Not sales, commission, home business or anything like that.
Please help if you can.
I am the sole money maker in the household and open to all ideas and eager to work.
Huge mitzvah.

Why don't you babysit a few kids? You can make about 25 an hour doing that

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 10:01 am
artsy wrote:

I have a Bachelors, and can tell you from experience that work from home jobs that pay more than $15 an hour are almost nonexistent.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 10:08 am
I pay a woman who works from home to Photoshop my newborn images. I pay about $3 per image. It probably takes her approximately 10 minutes each, plus admin time to count the images, bill me, etc. I pay her more per image if the baby has very flakey skin, lots of acne, etc.

Obviously, skill is required. If you're good at this, I know a lot of newborn photographers seeking reliable editors.

artsy

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 10:11 am
Thanks for that idea.
Anybody else please?

lkwdlady

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 11:23 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
I pay a woman who works from home to Photoshop my newborn images. I pay about $3 per image. It probably takes her approximately 10 minutes each, plus admin time to count the images, bill me, etc. I pay her more per image if the baby has very flakey skin, lots of acne, etc.

Obviously, skill is required. If you're good at this, I know a lot of newborn photographers seeking reliable editors.

That’s so interesting... does this require training or do you explain how to work with photoshop?

lkwdlady

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 11:26 am
Op, maybe you can sell things on eBay?
I just opened a sellers account, listed a few items to see how it goes and all the items sold! Wish I had more time to list more items because this is fun and people are always looking online to buy things!

watergirl

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 11:30 am
Amazon and Apple often hire work from home positions fo customer support, they provide the training. Not sure what the pay is. VIP Kids pay goes up to $22/hour and there are opportunities to earn more, people seem to like that company.

artsy

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 11:59 am
Great
appreciate these ideas!
I tried selling on ebay but my items are just not selling and after seller's fees and shipping if I do sell something I make very little unless it is a rare, unique or antique item

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 12:19 pm
Most people who are working from home and making decent money worked OUTside first and built up a skill set and network of contacts. For example, I worked in editing for 12 years and now I freelance from home, but I never would have been able to charge what I do and get the work I hadn't worked those years first.

Sitting at home saying, "I have no skills and don't want to learn anything" and expecting well-paying jobs to fall into your lap is delusional.

Sorry to sound so harsh, OP, but you say you are the sole breadwinner for your family so go out there and a get a job. Or invest in some real training if you absolutely cannot work out of the home.

mha3484

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 12:19 pm
Amazon and Apple will require that you have an office with a closing door and you will need to have it be quiet. If you are looking to work from home to avoid paying for child care it wont work for you.

serenity8843

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 12:30 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:

Do you do baby photography in the New York area? I’m looking for a baby photographer...

gande

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 12:33 pm
Take a training in haircutting wigs or makeup

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Oct 23 2018, 12:36 pm
OP, how is it possible for you to be the sole breadwinner and work from home only part time????
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers