Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What's one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:56 pm
amother wrote:
I clicked on the link and was able to access the form that would add my name to the engineers signature list. The form does ask me for my engineer license number, but I'd bet that if I found out how many digits an engineers license has, I could just fill out the form and add my name to the list of license engineers and architects. Ultimately, I'm saying that the list of 25,000 licensed engineers is made up. It;s fake. The 2 guys that started the site put in thousands of names to give it credibility. There's no way it's legit.

Or lots of crazies added their own names.

NIST debunked their whole "theory." Of course, like good little conspiracy theorists, they then concluded that NIST was in on the whole thing.

mommyla

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:58 pm
watergirl wrote:
Totally. YOU CAN SEE THE STRINGS, PEOPLE! (5 points to whomever can name that quote).

Hi Phoebe! LOL

watergirl

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 3:02 pm
mommyla wrote:
Hi Phoebe! LOL

You win 5 points!!!

dancingqueen

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 3:07 pm
Raisin wrote:

Shocked that people believe Sandy Hook was fake. Why would someone fake that?

The people who believe that are desperately clinging to their assault rifles and unwilling to make any concessions towards gun control, even after kindergarteners were killed in cold blood at their school.

mommyla

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 3:08 pm
watergirl wrote:
You win 5 points!!!

Woohoo!

trixx

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 4:11 pm
amother wrote:
Sandy hook was a staged event. No one was really killed. The killer didn't really exist

Can't believe anyone would ever believe this.

I didn't say Vegas never happened, I said authorities have given us suspiciously little info on what went down.

To deny the reality of so many parents losing their babies is literally crazy.

sushilover

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 4:32 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
The people who believe that are desperately clinging to their assault rifles and unwilling to make any concessions towards gun control, even after kindergarteners were killed in cold blood at their school.

FYI, assault rifles have been basically banned in the US since 1934.

sushilover

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 4:33 pm
trixx wrote:
Can't believe anyone would ever believe this.

I didn't say Vegas never happened, I said authorities have given us suspiciously little info on what went down.

To deny the reality of so many parents losing their babies is literally crazy.

Exactly.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 4:36 pm
sushilover wrote:
FYI, assault rifles have been basically banned in the US since 1934.

Linguistics.

“Assault weapon” is a term that has been used to refer to semi-automatic rifles since the 1980s. It may not be a correct term according to the gun industry. But it is a term that is widely used.

sushilover

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 4:44 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Linguistics.

“Assault weapon” is a term that has been used to refer to semi-automatic rifles since the 1980s. It may not be a correct term according to the gun industry. But it is a term that is widely used.

She didn't say assault weapon (which is a vague and unhelpful term), but assault rifles. I'm not trying to be pedantic, but there is an important difference.

Maybe I'm being overly defensive because it feels like she was saying that if I don't want my second amendment rights infringed on, I am part of the crazy conspiracy theorists who believe Sandy Hook never happened.

Raisin

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 4:56 pm
dancingqueen wrote:

I'm aware that there are some idiots out there who think all sorts of crazy things. But I am shocked that these people hang out on imamother. How many imamother members own semi assault weapons? I get why people might think vaccines cause autism. But not why anyone would believe such rubbish.

icebreaker

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 4:56 pm
amother wrote:
Why?

I believe very early on police figured out who killed her and for whatever reason that has never been revealed, instead of revealing her killer, decided to bungle the investigation to the point that every theory and no theory makes sense or can be concretely proven. Is the case solvable? Sure. Perhaps. Do any of the parties want it solved? Not too sure.

And I don't necessarily agree with the other amother who responded that it had to have been Burke because Patsy and John wanted to protect him. But with this case, it's like almost every scenario is possible. I go back and forth between someone in the family, a complete stranger intruder, and someone close to the family who broke into the house that night nearly every time I read up on the case.

Last edited by icebreaker on Thu, Oct 25 2018, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

yersp

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 4:57 pm
Princess Diana's accident was no accident. I remember hearing a long time ago that rumor had it that the driver was intoxicated and it was done on purpose so that he would drive under the influence and he was chased purposefully into the tunnel so there would be no where to escape to.

Helbrons is definitely alive, its too suspicious his death and 2 weeks later his daughter, a mother of a few little kids suddenly dies too. Hes probably going to pop back in the news in a few years from now alive and well. He and his daughter.
Maybe he had enough of this life and his daughter too so they faked their deaths so they could live elsewhere like normal people.

sprayonlove

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 5:00 pm
I believe the circumstances surrounding Joan River’s death are very suspect. She was very outspoken against the Obama’s and very pro-Israel and had no problem sharing these opinions...and then suddenly she just dies whilst undergoing a relatively routine surgery. Something seems off to me.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 5:06 pm
sushilover wrote:
She didn't say assault weapon (which is a vague and unhelpful term), but assault rifles. I'm not trying to be pedantic, but there is an important difference.

Maybe I'm being overly defensive because it feels like she was saying that if I don't want my second amendment rights infringed on, I am part of the crazy conspiracy theorists who believe Sandy Hook never happened.

I'm a strong advocate of gun control, and believe that controls fall squarely within the Second Amendment.

But if it helps, I think that Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists and a special kind of crazy and a special kind of cruel. And that while there may be some overlap with gun advocates, most gun advocates abhor the conspiracy theorists.

sushilover

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 5:58 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I'm a strong advocate of gun control, and believe that controls fall squarely within the Second Amendment.

But if it helps, I think that Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists and a special kind of crazy and a special kind of cruel. And that while there may be some overlap with gun advocates, most gun advocates abhor the conspiracy theorists.

I appreciate that! Wink

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 6:43 pm
icebreaker wrote:
I believe very early on police figured out who killed her and for whatever reason that has never been revealed, instead of revealing her killer, decided to bungle the investigation to the point that every theory and no theory makes sense or can be concretely proven. Is the case solvable? Sure. Perhaps. Do any of the parties want it solved? Not too sure.

And I don't necessarily agree with the other amother who responded that it had to have been Burke because Patsy and John wanted to protect him. But with this case, it's like almost every scenario is possible. I go back and forth between someone in the family, a complete stranger intruder, and someone close to the family who broke into the house that night nearly every time I read up on the case.
I just watched interviews of her parents and brother. She was strangled and had a crushed skull and she was s-xually assaulted- they found an unidentified male's dna in her underwear (new dna technique from a few years ago). It couldn't have been an 8 year old brother or even parents.

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 12:32 am
Also, I'm sure they compared parents and brother's handwriting to the ransom note. Someone else must have done it.

imorethanamother

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:43 am
yersp wrote:
Princess Diana's accident was no accident. I remember hearing a long time ago that rumor had it that the driver was intoxicated and it was done on purpose so that he would drive under the influence and he was chased purposefully into the tunnel so there would be no where to escape to.

If Diana had worn a seatbelt, she'd be alive. So.... the people who forced the driver to become intoxicated also forced her not to wear a seatbelt?

invisiblecircus

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 6:58 am
I always thought that Siôn Jenkins, convicted of murdering his foster daughter Bille-Jo Jenkins in 1997, was innocent.

He was acquitted 9 years later, so I guess no longer counts as a conspiracy theory.

About Diana, Princess of Wales being deliberatly killed, I absolutely don't think it's true, I don't think anything points to that.
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics