Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Meghan Markle on trip abroad
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

crust

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 1:15 pm
Ok Innerme and Coffe Addict.
I just logged in from my phone and this avatar looks totally different! I guess it is what it is.

OBnursemom

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 2:26 pm
Amarante wrote:
She is amazing and fortunately doesn't seem to suffer the same severe morning sickness Kate did - I forget the name of it. She has stated that she feels tired so her schedule for the tour doesn't include many late nights.

Hyperemesis Gravidarum

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 2:46 pm
crust wrote:
Ok Innerme and Coffe Addict.
I just logged in from my phone and this avatar looks totally different! I guess it is what it is.

You're a good looking woman 😀

crust

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 2:49 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
You're a good looking woman 😀

For a better version of me please use a desktop. LOL

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 2:51 pm
crust wrote:
For a better version of me please use a desktop. LOL

I think you look just fine on a phone . No need for a complex.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:05 pm
crust wrote:
You know Pause? I was wondering the same but I thought I was biased. embarrassed

I love your avatar! You are absolutely gorgeous! And me, I look like a little yellow chicken.

crust

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:08 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I think you look just fine on a phone . No need for a complex.

After Innerme and coffeaddicts comments my self esteem did suffer.

The phone makes me look a little bit plump. I'm much slimmer in real (desktop) life.

crust

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:10 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I love your avatar! You are absolutely gorgeous! And me, I look like a little yellow chicken.

But at least everyone knows that its not your real picture.

InnerMe

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:12 pm
crust wrote:
After Innerme and coffeaddicts comments my self esteem did suffer.

The phone makes me look a little bit plump. I'm much slimmer in real (desktop) life.
Oy, the last thing I want to do is give people complexes🤔

crust

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:17 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Oy, the last thing I want to do is give people complexes🤔

I put so much effort into my looks. And now this?
Whatever.

InnerMe

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:23 pm
crust wrote:
I put so much effort into my looks. And now this?
Whatever.

I'm sorry I just thought that this woman doesn't do justice to crusts true beauty.

crust

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:27 pm
InnerMe wrote:
I'm sorry I just thought that this woman doesn't do justice to crusts true beauty.

Lol no farentferachts needed.
I was just kidding. My self esteem is intact.

InnerMe

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:29 pm
crust wrote:
Lol no farentferachts needed.
I was just kidding. My self esteem is intact.

Phew! Whew
I got that you were kidding Wink

Sebastian

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 3:32 pm
I don't think Meghan Is very pretty and don't usually like what she wears but harry seems happy with her so whatever. I found it ironic that she left her 1st dh for a role in suits and then left suits for harry but hey her choice.
Imo Kate is prettier and has better style.
Meghan is 37 and I believe they want at least 2 so it makes sense they didn't wait. It s possible for them to have a red or blond child even though Meghan is biracial.

imorethanamother

Post Fri, Oct 26 2018, 8:44 pm
Meghan is much prettier and will age much better than Kate. But Meghan doesn't have great style. And the truth is, Meghan doesn't have the same clothes-hanger-type body that Kate has, where she looks good in literally everything. Meghan has a very specific body type that needs a very specific line. She has no real waist, even though she's very thin. That's why everyone keeps complaining that things don't "fit'. They do. They are tailored. But she doesn't quite know what makes her look good.

Suits knew how to dress her. She should just hire that stylist.

I do admire that she tries to give her friends a leg up - she wears things from Serena Williams line, she uses a good friend as a stylist, etc.

But ultimately, the young royals just get me all SO MAD. I mean, they spend a bajillion dollars on things for no reason, they barely ever work, and when they do people fawn all over themselves complimenting them and giving them gifts for showing up.

Feel bad for them that she has to be "dressed" all the time? Not to worry, that's why she has an entourage of TEN for. At all times. A makeup artist and a hair dresser and a stylist and a tailor, and a personal "secretary"/assistant to help them remember key things, and I'm missing like five more people here.

pause

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 10:38 pm
Instead of starting a new thread of my nastiness, I'm bumping up this one:

Why is Meghan popping out of her clothes? I know she's still a kimpeturin and her face looks radiant, but still can someone help her personal seamstress customize her clothes better?
https://www.thecut.com/2019/07......html
https://www.cheatsheet.com/ent.....html/

Last edited by pause on Sun, Jul 14 2019, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 10:42 pm
pause wrote:
Instead of starting a new thread of my nastiness, I'm bumping up this one:

Why is Meghan popping out of her clothes? I know she's still a kimpeturin and her face looks radiant, but still can someone help her personal seamstress customize her clothes better? https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6YJvGF9wK/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzTsQCglLvW/

Lol
You and I will always disagree

I am so happy to see that she's a normal postpartum mother, possible large breasted from nursing, definitely with a postpartum belly that she ain't hiding. And I love it. It seems so genuine to me!

pause

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 10:45 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
Lol
You and I will always disagree

I am so happy to see that she's a normal postpartum mother, possible large breasted from nursing, definitely with a postpartum belly that she ain't hiding. And I love it. It seems so genuine to me!

Sure. I am not judging her body at all. I love that part too, btw! She's a real person! But why can't her clothes fit? When *my* clothes don't fit it's because I'm a new mom, no personal shopper and no personal fitter/seamstress. She has all the resources to look better. Case in point, her look at Wimbledon the day before and at the polo match a couple of days ago were better suited to her.
https://people.com/royals/kate.....edon/
https://www.cheatsheet.com/ent.....html/

Sebastian

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:23 pm
Yes if she s spending thousands on a dress, make sure its the right size! And the tight bun is not flattering on here at all.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:31 pm
She's been a casual dresser all her life. She's still finding her way around dresses. Give her a break. I'm sure her stylists still have to listen to her after they put out their suggestions. She just doesn't see it yet.
She's always looked good in two pieces.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics