Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight loss and clothes

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 5:55 am
I am BH finally on a plan that it working and I have lost 30 lbs in 6 months. Every week I am going down another 1.5 to 2 lbs. My million dollar question is what to do about clothes with my size hopefully continuing to change . Should I just buy really cheap or second hand clothes or should I just wear clothes are big until I reach transition? Wwyd?

monseymom25

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 8:03 am
Good for you! That's amazing and that's about 3 sizes. I think you should buy a few things that make you feel and look good. Then you'll reevaluate when need be.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 8:18 am
amother wrote:
I am BH finally on a plan that it working and I have lost 30 lbs in 6 months. Every week I am going down another 1.5 to 2 lbs. My million dollar question is what to do about clothes with my size hopefully continuing to change . Should I just buy really cheap or second hand clothes or should I just wear clothes are big until I reach transition? Wwyd?

Care to share your plan?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 10:58 am
You should buy new while you are at it. Bravo! Feel great about yourself in your new wardrobe! Don't ditch the old yet even if you dont want to go back there. My mistake was always waiting to lose more before I bought new clothes....happened more than once that when I finally bought a new wardrobe....I found out that I'm pregnant. Yes because diet helped me to conceive.

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 11:12 am
I bought 2 - 3 new stuff. And the rest I fixed to fit me.

If you lose even more, you can fix the new ones and buy a couple of new ones to add to your wardrobe and dump the ones you don’t need.

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 12:15 pm
For me, I was forced to get new stuff fairly quickly because all my clothing was too long to wear once my stomach stopped holding it up. I bought inexpensive stuff and wore that out. I bought a nice dress a year in when I had a Simcha and now an old dress fits I’ll wear to a Simcha tonight so I have two. Also I bought mostly 1 Pc dresses like at shell sheli that aren’t so long that I can’t wear them when I lose more. I don’t know where I’ll stop so I buy what I need, but cheaply and get rid of stuff as I go

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 2:37 pm
amother wrote:
Care to share your plan?

Thyroid finally in the right place, metformin, and keto diet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise