Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Salads & Dips
Plating Salad for a Sheva Brochos

UQT

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 12:33 pm
Any creative ideas how to plate a salad for a sheva brochos so it looks nice when you walk into the room? I'm not even sure what salad I have in mind so any and all ideas will be appreciated!

esther11

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 12:42 pm
Salads are very easy to beautify! I would probably plate them on a square plate and simply layer all the different color veggies and toppings. In terms of dressing I’d either add a squiggle on top (dressing from a squeeze bottle) or put a mini bowl of dressing on the corner of each plate.

mom!

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 12:45 pm
You can buy flat bread sticks and made a tic-toc -to board using them. You will then have 9 squares. Place each condiment in another square, example dressing in schnapps cups in one, lettuce in another, cubed fruit/veggie in another, roasted nuts in another ect.
Good luck!

dankbar

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 12:46 pm
How about ramen noodle salad. Salad on bottom topped with ramen noodle/nut/sesame toasted crunch. Little cup with Asian dressing in center with to long breadsticks crisscrossed on upper plate.

Any salad with deli strips, beef fry, steak strips, or chicken cubes....salad on bottom/ topped with the meat....dressing can be drizzled on top or in an oblong plate a ceramic small holder like ramekin holds dressing or small serving spoon holds dressing or croutons.....

Instead of croutons....salad can be topped with dry sweet potato strips crunched roasted/baked or ready chips

ectomorph

Post Sun, Oct 28 2018, 12:55 pm
Star t planting Indoors it's gonna get cold soon. Hopefully you have a green house
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics