Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
How can I loose these last lbs?

SRB

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 4:30 pm
I only have about 5-10 more lbs to go of post baby weight to loose ... but it really wants to stick around! I exercise 30 mins on my stationary bike every day except shabbos. In general I try to watch what I eat but don't follow any specific diet - just gained knowledge for many past diets. I just turned 40 and had a baby 19 mo ago. I hesitate to follow any strict plan because I have don't it before any although I lost weight it cause obsessive behavior and I don't like what it did to me mentally or emotionally. However I do want to get these last 10 lbs off. Is there a routine you did with good results that wasn't to rigid or took too much time (I.e. Tracking food I eat)... I don't have a lot of extra time and don't want to feel burdended by doing it. I'd rather it be a slight adjustment that feels right/natural. Do I need to all time to my exercise routine? Or is there a diet you did that felt good not depriving? I'm considering the Keto diet because naturally I prefer healthy fats to sugar/carbs. For example, motzi Shabbos dh eats a big bowl of cereal - to me that sounds gross- I don't like that much sugar in my meal. I like chocolate or sweets sometimes but not for a meal when I'm hungry. I enjoy savory hearty foods - my favorite type of eating is Mediterranean ... Oh and I love cheese. Ideas? What worked for you?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise