Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Jewish bed, מיטה יחודית?

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 7:12 am
Is it worth it? More expensive than 2 beds, but seems neater looking, and no big gap in the middle when pushed together

rivkam

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 8:14 am
We have one. It's a worthwhile investment in my opinion so that you could have a proper double bed when not niddah.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 8:18 am
You can find a bad that does that without the label and is probably less expensive

Shuly

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 8:26 am
We had them but sold them and have regular box springs now.
The best part about the beds is that they open up and there is a lot of room for storage underneath.

Here are the mistakes we made with ours and why I didn't want them anymore

1- We took 80 cm beds thinking that when they're together, it's a nice size. That was before we had kids and 80 cm is not enough room for me and a nursing baby. I couldn't stand it when the beds were apart. (I have 100 cm now.)

2- I didn't upgrade the mattresses and got the cheap foam mattresses. The man in the store said that it would be too heavy to open the beds, with heavier mattresses. Since the mattresses just sit on wood and not on a box spring, I found it uncomfortable.

3- I found them very heavy and it was hard to separate them myself. DH had to do it for me.

I hope this helps!

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 11:10 am
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics