Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Really need a weight loss buddy, but...

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 7:39 am
..in a similar situation as me. Once I find that person, if I do, I will obviously not be anon with them. I will tell you my situation and if you are in a similar or same, which I doubt, and would like to be my weight loss buddy, please let me know.

My age is unimportant, but I'm a stay at home mom with no kids at home. They're all in school. I do have an exercise regiment with a trainer about 3 times a week. I do not like exercise and stuff, but I do like walking, but I don't because I don't like walking where I live for whatever reasons.

I have to lose 40-50 lbs. I've been to many nutritionists and been on many diets over the years and they do work, but I'm very bad at maintaining and that's why I'm here again. I don't want to go to a professional now for a few reasons, but I'm having trouble listening to myself. I know that if I have someone to speak to about it that is in the same situation as me, I would keep to it. I'm not a very good liar, so I wouldn't eat something if I knew I would have to tell someone else. My dh is not an option to do this with.

What I want from the buddy is to be able to give over the daily or every couple of days menu and ideas of what to eat. We would help each other and give support. I don't know if this makes any difference, but I also don't plan on having any more children.

We can keep in touch through email, here, or preferably whatsapp, but whatever is good for you. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward and I hope this is possible.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Oct 30 2018, 8:06 am
amother wrote:
..in a similar situation as me. Once I find that person, if I do, I will obviously not be anon with them. I will tell you my situation and if you are in a similar or same, which I doubt, and would like to be my weight loss buddy, please let me know.

My age is unimportant, but I'm a stay at home mom with no kids at home. They're all in school. I do have an exercise regiment with a trainer about 3 times a week. I do not like exercise and stuff, but I do like walking, but I don't because I don't like walking where I live for whatever reasons.

I have to lose 40-50 lbs. I've been to many nutritionists and been on many diets over the years and they do work, but I'm very bad at maintaining and that's why I'm here again. I don't want to go to a professional now for a few reasons, but I'm having trouble listening to myself. I know that if I have someone to speak to about it that is in the same situation as me, I would keep to it. I'm not a very good liar, so I wouldn't eat something if I knew I would have to tell someone else. My dh is not an option to do this with.

What I want from the buddy is to be able to give over the daily or every couple of days menu and ideas of what to eat. We would help each other and give support. I don't know if this makes any difference, but I also don't plan on having any more children.

We can keep in touch through email, here, or preferably whatsapp, but whatever is good for you. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward and I hope this is possible.

I would do it. I need to lose 25lbs. It is literally a life and death situation for me as I have a major health issue. I went to a nutritionist for $250 and gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks on her plan! I need to figure this out.

I am highly motivated. It has been my experince that ladies drop off when they do the buddy system. It sounds good at the beginning. But.....

If you want a buddy, I can do it. I suggest a two week trial. If that works out, then we can have a commitment for a set time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise