Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Working in Real Estate or another field

dbw

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 1:11 pm
Does anyone here work in the real estate field? I don't have money to invest but I'm very good at research, analytical work, noticing small details most people would miss, and picking up complex concepts quickly.

I need to find work I can do from home. I live in Israel. I can get a US phone line and work some US hours. Willing to work at a reasonable rate for someone who is willing to teach me the ropes.

Any other ideas of other fields I can look into?

Thank you!

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 2:44 pm
I’m in real estate, although not investments. You can read yourself all about real estate investments online and try to partner/work for someone and do some work on the side... not sure how beneficial you can be from afar for this kind of business to be perfectly honest but it can’t hurt to try...

tryinghard

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 4:20 pm
I work in real estate, very part time. I do a lot of work from home, basically all of my paperwork, research, emails, marketing, phone calls. But showings do take me out. A lot. There are inspections. Meetings. A lot of different things. You can't actually do it all from home...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers