Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
This has become a mental health concern. Antivaxers
1  2  3  Next

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 11:28 pm
Antivaxers should be banned from forums . Same as ISIS supporters , boaters of anti semitism, and violence post.

To me they are no difference than those encouraging hate crimes, murder and violence because of their mentally ill beliefs. .

They are a dangerous breed capable of brainwashing healthy individuals.

I said my piece. I pray for your sanity and health of your children. Its saf for them that they grow up.with warped beliefs as I dont think this mindset ends with vaccines. I believe it filters to many other areas of their lives. Sad.

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 11:47 pm
Get a hold of yourself. The sky isn't falling. Your post shows that the hysteria and anxiety has over come you , deep breathe. Repeat after me "I am okay. My loved ones will be okay. Hashem is in control"

naomi2

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 6:45 am
I'm is it that easy to vilify your fellow neighbors? Do some actual research about the vaccine, measles, and the so called epidemic you are terrified of. a few confirmed cases of measles is not the end of the world. The anger coming from some people is really disproportionate.

bunchagirlies

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 7:46 am
noami2, need we wait until out loved ones go deaf, or die, before we realize who we have to blame? Do we wait until a few more casualties come about before we start yelling?
I'm not even so much angry as I am SAD. I am sad for all those children growing up this way. It has pretty much become a cult. And the more we argue and fight, the stringer they get. But NONE of them has gone to research both sides of the story. They know alot agianst vaccines. But they do NOT know the facts. I have had an extensive conversation with a group of antivaxxers. They have their facts SOOOOOO mixed up! but they will never know, as they dont look further than what their "cult" feeds them.

abound

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 8:21 am
I have done the research for the anti-vax, I ultimately decided to vaccinate, but they are not totally loony and crazy. Many are responsible and smart. There are 2 sides to this and both have a lot of merit. I still think vaccinating is healthier but comeon!!
This Hysteria is unwarranted.

WastingTime

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 8:52 am
amother wrote:
Antivaxers should be banned from forums . Same as ISIS supporters , boaters of anti semitism, and violence post.

To me they are no difference than those encouraging hate crimes, murder and violence because of their mentally ill beliefs. .

I said my piece. I pray for your sanity and health of your children. Its saf for them that they grow up.with warped beliefs as I dont think this mindset ends with vaccines. I believe it filters to many other areas of their lives. Sad.

I agree with every word.
Sick to my stomach thinking abt the toddler that died and worrying about my own baby (measles in my neighborhood)
But here's what I realized quickly. You WON'T convince anti vaxxers. If a dead baby won't (they have all sorts of reasons the baby died) then nothing will. Babies under 1, cancer patients and otherwise immunocompromised or unable to get the vaccine are all left vulnerable due to these brainwashed ppl.
They are worse than the Christian Scientists who let their kids die because they don't believe in modern medicine because they are risking many other ppls lives/ health beyond their own children...
Anyway not interested in conversing with any pro-choice types. Just keep davening....

potatoes

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:08 am
amother wrote:

OP, your post is uncalled for. pure sinaas chinam. that will keep us in golus longer- not help bring moshiach!
I personally vaccinate, but I respect parents that make an informed choice! it America, its freedom, just because someone has a different opinion than yours, does not mean their crazy. it's a scary mindset you have OP, it rolls over to other areas of life. comparing hidden to ISIS??? I think maybe your the one who needs your mental health checked.
live and let live.
if someone is alive, or dies, it's all because Hashem is in charge. we do our hishtadlus the best we can. those who vaccinate- that's our hishtadlus. those who don't vaccinate- they believe that is their hishtadlus.
the HATE must stop! it's gone to your head... just a step away from the hate portrade in Pittsbuhrg last shabbos....
tone it down. respect. live and let live.
HASHEM and on He decides "might yichyeh umi yamus "
davening to him will get you a lot further than your blame, and hate

oneofakind

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:13 am
And I think the people who talk on their cell phones or text are the biggest rodfim. How dare they! They don't have any excuse or reason whatsoever. We see them on the streets, making turns, at red lights and does anybody tell them anything? No.
But could anybody here tell my relative who watched her son lose his skills after every bout of shots until he was non-verbal and not walking that she should give shots to her children and encourage her grandchildren to do so while she has a 20 year old son who needs care like a baby sitting in her house?

Mass hysteria is right. Is anybody out there davening that everybody should stay healthy or are you relying on shots (which didn't help the original measles patients who were immunized twice but got it anyway) and having anxiety attacks. Those are the ones with mental health issues.

i3hashem

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:15 am
potatoes wrote:
OP, your post is uncalled for. pure sinaas chinam. that will keep us in golus longer- not help bring moshiach!
I personally vaccinate, but I respect parents that make an informed choice! it America, its freedom, just because someone has a different opinion than yours, does not mean their crazy. it's a scary mindset you have OP, it rolls over to other areas of life. comparing hidden to ISIS??? I think maybe your the one who needs your mental health checked.
live and let live.
if someone is alive, or dies, it's all because Hashem is in charge. we do our hishtadlus the best we can. those who vaccinate- that's our hishtadlus. those who don't vaccinate- they believe that is their hishtadlus.
the HATE must stop! it's gone to your head... just a step away from the hate portrade in Pittsbuhrg last shabbos....
tone it down. respect. live and let live.
HASHEM and on He decides "might yichyeh umi yamus "
davening to him will get you a lot further than your blame, and hate

well said

i3hashem

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:16 am
oneofakind wrote:
And I think the people who talk on their cell phones or text are the biggest rodfim. How dare they! They don't have any excuse or reason whatsoever. We see them on the streets, making turns, at red lights and does anybody tell them anything? No.
But could anybody here tell my relative who watched her son lose his skills after every bout of shots until he was non-verbal and not walking that she should give shots to her children and encourage her grandchildren to do so while she has a 20 year old son who needs care like a baby sitting in her house?

Mass hysteria is right. Is anybody out there davening that everybody should stay healthy or are you relying on shots (which didn't help the original measles patients who were immunized twice but got it anyway) and having anxiety attacks. Those are the ones with mental health issues.

yes there is 2 sides to everything and a lot more dangerous DAILY activities , like texting anand driving. or even plain driving.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:17 am
amother wrote:

since it's clear this is effecting your mental health, I wish you a refuah sheleima

amother
Black

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:23 am
I am currently on the fence re vaccinating, and I just want EVERYONE to know. When I read or hear hysteria like the OP, it makes me want to not vaccinate. Same goes when I hear hogwash and hysteria from anti-vaxxers, then I want to go and vaccinate. My decision keeps changing according to whose panic I listen to last - just to show I'm not one of these crazy people who go bazooka from others who do different.

You, hysterical extreme people, are all obstructing the issue with your emotional reactions. You, hysterical extreme people, are all close-minded judgmental and self-centered (paraded as concern for others of course). In the last two weeks I can count on one hand the amount of people who acknowledge others' fears, concerns, right to choose, and real risks on either side. We need more logical sane voices out there.

Thanks for making it harder for me to choose to vaccinate. (or not.)

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:29 am
i3hashem wrote:
yes there is 2 sides to everything and a lot more dangerous DAILY activities , like texting anand driving. or even plain driving.

You do realize it’s ILLEGAL to text and drive?

amother
Black

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:08 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
You do realize it’s ILLEGAL to text and drive?

And therefore? Can you control all those thousands of people who do it anyway? Do you have a mental health crisis because of those people who share the road with you every day multiple times a day? Do you curse them out and send them to hell? And do you realize that the law does not allow for any exceptions to texting and driving, while the law recognizes exemptions to vaccinations?

GreenEyes26

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:40 am
Yes. It is a cult. People who don’t vax are mentally ill.

There are no two sides to this issue.

If you don’t vax, you are wrong. Period.

And if you “do all the research” and still come to the conclusion that it’s better not to vax, you are mentally ill. Or just really brainwashed. Or just really, really stupid.

If an epidemic - A LITERAL EPIDEMIC- of measles isn’t convincing anyone, they’re a lost cause.

You can’t fight or convince someone whose brain sees a different reality.

GreenEyes26

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:41 am
amother wrote:
I am currently on the fence re vaccinating, and I just want EVERYONE to know. When I read or hear hysteria like the OP, it makes me want to not vaccinate. Same goes when I hear hogwash and hysteria from anti-vaxxers, then I want to go and vaccinate. My decision keeps changing according to whose panic I listen to last - just to show I'm not one of these crazy people who go bazooka from others who do different.

You, hysterical extreme people, are all obstructing the issue with your emotional reactions. You, hysterical extreme people, are all close-minded judgmental and self-centered (paraded as concern for others of course). In the last two weeks I can count on one hand the amount of people who acknowledge others' fears, concerns, right to choose, and real risks on either side. We need more logical sane voices out there.

How pathetic that you are making choices about your children’s health on whoever annoys you the least at that moment.

Well, at least you’re not pretending you’re not vaccinating based on “studies” and “research”. You’re just contrary and stubborn.

I think a lot of anti-vaxxers like to be contrary.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:47 am
GreenEyes26 wrote:
Yes. It is a cult. People who don’t vax are mentally ill.

There are no two sides to this issue.

If you don’t vax, you are wrong. Period.

And if you “do all the research” and still come to the conclusion that it’s better not to vax, you are mentally ill. Or just really brainwashed. Or just really, really stupid.

If an epidemic - A LITERAL EPIDEMIC- of measles isn’t convincing anyone, they’re a lost cause.

You can’t fight or convince someone whose brain sees a different reality.

Personally, I get vaccinated, and my children and grandchildren were vaccinated but I think that when we react that strongly to the choice not to vaccinate rather than listening to some of the arguments, some of which are credible and some of which are not, we lose the opportunity to address those valid concerns that vaccines pose. One of my children did have a bad reaction to a vaccine as I have said numerous times before and the CDC and all of his doctors said not to give him any more vaccines. These things can and do happen and the CDC and doctors agree that this happens and this needs to be focused on. This child does take his children to be vaccinated but the pediatrician alters the schedule somewhat so that there might be less of a chance of a reaction (if that indeed lessens the chance).

Chayalle

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:52 am
amother wrote:

so basically, the only one allowed to have fears is you, yourself. Everyone else is supposed to remain cool, calm and collected while you straddle the fence.

The only thing you are showing anyone is a stance that makes no sense.

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 11:05 am
amother wrote:
Get a hold of yourself. The sky isn't falling. Your post shows that the hysteria and anxiety has over come you , deep breathe. Repeat after me "I am okay. My loved ones will be okay. Hashem is in control"

Whoever hugged me, I vaxxed. She wrote it's a mental health post, I took her at her word that the feeling's she wrote are indicative of the state of her head. Put the guns down.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 11:09 am
Although I beleive to vax I gave my children the MMR right before they entered preschool or at around 2. Because the measles is going around I just gave it to my baby 17 month old. All other shots were given basically on time. Except hep. B. As a jew living in america, not traveling I see no reason a baby needs to get it at birth or as his first shot. I also feel this is using my brain instead of following my dr. Who I feel is extreme about getting all shots on time. Not only that but many Dr. Combine shots the kid only gets poked twice and received many shots. My kids pediatrician can poke the kid 6 times. More insurance money
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries