Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Farrakhan in Iran, Calls America “Great Satan”; ‘Death to
1  2  3  Next

Mevater

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 9:56 am
Farrakhan Visits Iran, Calls America “Great Satan”; Leads ‘Death to Israel, Death to America’ Chants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html

Louis Farrakhan: ‘I’m not an Anti-Semite; I’m Anti-Termite’

https://www.faithwire.com/2018.....mite/

The reason Bill Clinton and other Democratic leaders can share a stage with this man is because, with the exception of Jake Tapper, most of the media looks the other way. If an R stood next to David Duke, the MSM’s hammering would never stop.

https://twitter.com/AriFleisch.....61666

This is what were up against, with friends and defenders of Farrakhan, excusing Farrakhan (others approved of Hitler too):

1. Why isnt Farrakhan's behavior this week, being widely publicized in the media being that Farrakhan has been associated with President Obama and Keith Ellison?

2. Should politicians who have been associated with Farrakhan, voice disapproval of him?

marina

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:23 am
So odd that you didn’t post Chelsea Clinton’s response to his slurs. So so odd.

Mevater

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:29 am
marina wrote:

I wasnt aware that Chelsea Clinton responded. But,Chelsea herself tells us that her opinions arent necessarily the same as those of Hilary Clinton or Bill Clinton.

CULTURE CLASH
Chelsea Clinton on father sharing stage with Louis Farrakhan: 'I'm not my parents'

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton distanced herself from her parents Tuesday after they were seen onstage with notorious racist and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan at last week’s funeral for Aretha Franklin.

“I’m not my parents,” Chelsea Clinton tweeted Tuesday in response to CNN reporter Kate Bennett, who pointed out that former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “shared a stage for hours on end” with Mr. Farrakhan at the star-studded funeral Friday in Detroit.

Chelsea Clinton argued that she has long condemned Mr. Farrakhan’s “bigotry,” but that his presence at the funeral was well within his right if the late Franklin wanted him there.

https://www.washingtontimes.co.....ouis/

Last edited by Mevater on Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:38 am
Mevater wrote:
Farrakhan Visits Iran, Calls America “Great Satan”; Leads ‘Death to Israel, Death to America’ Chants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html

Louis Farrakhan: ‘I’m not an Anti-Semite; I’m Anti-Termite’

https://www.faithwire.com/2018.....mite/

The reason Bill Clinton and other Democratic leaders can share a stage with this man is because, with the exception of Jake Tapper, most of the media looks the other way. If an R stood next to David Duke, the MSM’s hammering would never stop.

https://twitter.com/AriFleisch.....61666

This is what were up against, with friends and defenders of Farrakhan, excusing Farrakhan (others approved of Hitler too):

1. Why isnt Farrakhan's behavior this week, being widely publicized in the media being that Farrakhan has been associated with President Obama and Keith Ellison?

2. Should politicians who have been associated with Farrakhan, voice disapproval of him?

To answer #1: for the same reason that dems ignored validated and true abuse committed by Booker, Ellison, etc. while at the same time having no qualms about ruining the life of an upstanding conservative judge by promoting unsubstantiated and even disproven claims of gang rape against him, just to increase their political power! The glaring and blatant double standards they hold is horribly dishonest, and despicable, and how anyone can support such immoral political ploys is beyond me.
#2: of course they should openly disassociate themselves, but dems never will. Again, hypocrisy to the nth degree.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:40 am
marina wrote:

Why would she quote Chelsea Clinton? She’s no one more important or more special than you or I, she’s a regular citizen.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:42 am
marina wrote:

Perhaps her voice was drowned out by the silence of her parents, and Obama and co. who never met a terrorist supporter they didn’t like...

Mevater

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:48 am
Going off on a tangent here, but why havent big critics of the US left the country they so despise, and become citizens of Arab countries?

Perhaps for fear of ending up resting in "pieces" like Khashoggi, for offering critical opinions.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:53 am
marina wrote:

So odd that any Jew wouldn’t question obama’s Having secretly given $140billion to this terror regime in the dead of night in unmarked bills by cargo plane...

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:54 am
Mevater wrote:
I wasnt aware that Chelsea Clinton responded. But,Chelsea herself tells us that her opinions arent necessarily the same as those of Hilary Clinton or Bill Clinton.

CULTURE CLASH
Chelsea Clinton on father sharing stage with Louis Farrakhan: 'I'm not my parents'

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton distanced herself from her parents Tuesday after they were seen onstage with notorious racist and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan at last week’s funeral for Aretha Franklin.

“I’m not my parents,” Chelsea Clinton tweeted Tuesday in response to CNN reporter Kate Bennett, who pointed out that former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “shared a stage for hours on end” with Mr. Farrakhan at the star-studded funeral Friday in Detroit.

Chelsea Clinton argued that she has long condemned Mr. Farrakhan’s “bigotry,” but that his presence at the funeral was well within his right if the late Franklin wanted him there.

https://www.washingtontimes.co.....ouis/

Word has it she plans to run for office (G-d help us) and therefore she wishes to distance herself from her parents, whom she herself even realizes are a political liability...all we need is yet another Clinton,,,,

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:59 am
We are in the midst of an election day in which there have been robocalls against the African American gubernatorial candidate in Florida, referring to him as a chimp. And in which the Republican opponent (who denounced the calls, FTR), reported is the moderator of a racist Facebook group that targeted African-Americans, Muslims and survivors of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, and who uses racist-tinged language about "monkeying up" the election, and "cotton-pickin'."

Racist and antisemitic robocalls against the African American gubernatorial candidate in Georgia.

Racist ads appearing on Fox and NBC.

Where the person who is supposed to serve as a leader to everyone in this country refers to those with whom he disagrees -- that is, the Democrats -- as an "angry, ruthless, unhinged mob."

Who said that if Democrats win, they would "invite murderers to come into the United States to kill men, women and children" -- effectively vilifying our Latino brothers and sisters. (Not to mention lying about the Democratic position on immigration.)

And you're worried about whether Bill Clinton -- who isn't running for office -- sat on a podium at a memorial service with Farrakhan. Sat. Not endorse or say nice words about.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:00 am
Cheiny wrote:
So odd that any Jew wouldn’t question obama’s Having secretly given $140billion to this terror regime in the dead of night in unmarked bills by cargo plane...

So odd that you keep repeating that lie.

Telling the same lie over and over again doesn't make it true, you know.

Mevater

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:27 am
SixOfWands wrote:
And you're worried about whether Bill Clinton -- who isn't running for office -- sat on a podium at a memorial service with Farrakhan. Sat. Not endorse or say nice words about.

No, Bill Clinton is history.

Im not connecting this to Election Day. Thats coincidental.

I want to know if even ONE Democratic politician, who has had any relationship with Farrakhan, will denounce these very clearly Anti-American statements. Or even Charles Schumer a powerful democrat whos a very outspoken type.

DEMOCRAT HIKIND RESPONDS TO SCHUMER’S PLEA FOR DONATIONS WITH ‘HELL NO!’

COUNTERS SLAM ON ‘HARD RIGHT AGENDA’ WITH UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS ABOUT ‘HARD LEFT’

Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D, Brooklyn) said he recently received a mailer from fellow Democrat, Senator Charles Schumer asking for contributions. The letter was riddled with attacks on the “hard right” but omitted vital information. In an open letter to Schumer, Hikind filled in the blanks.

“Senator Schumer, in your letter you promise to fight for Democratic values and go on at great length to fully villainize the current administration, but you left out certain facts that my fellow Democrats, to say nothing of all Americans, should also be aware of.

“You forgot to tell us about the economy. As good as it’s been, economists expect even more growth through the end of the year. That’s very good news, Senator.

“You forgot to tell us about unemployment, which is lower than it has been in decades, while economic confidence is at a 17-year high. It’s also at a record low for minorities. That’s very good news, Senator.

“You forgot to tell us how the U.S. is beginning to emerge in energy dominance. The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling, decreasing our reliance on foreign oil. That’s very good news, Senator.

“You forgot to tell us about the most remarkable relationship between the United States and our ally Israel ever. Or about moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, which you yourself applauded.

“You forgot to tell us about the successful dismantling of the Iran Deal—a deal which you yourself opposed and knew threatened the rest of the world by making it easier for Iran, the leading supporter of world terrorism, to develop nuclear weapons.

“You forgot to tell us that the Trump administration is against the harmful reverse-discrimination criteria in universities that would so badly hurt the children from hard-working Asian families. So much for the big tent, Senator.

“You forgot to tell us about a potential peace with a denuclearized North Korea.

“You forgot to tell us about tax cuts. I’m part of the middle class and now I’m getting a little extra in my paycheck. I’m happy about that and so are tens of millions of Americans, Senator.

“You ask for a contribution, but the Democratic Party—which I am a lifelong member of—is currently betraying the ideals that our party once stood for: American values. You yourself proposed that Representative Ellison head the party, but you must surely know that Ellison has stood with our nation’s leading hate monger Louis Farrakhan.

“Senator Schumer, as a fellow Democrat, I ask you to work to restore sanity and honesty to our party so I can feel good about supporting it fully. Until then, I’m afraid the Republicans have my support.”

https://www.facebook.com/28669.....4448/

And I think Republicans should be criticizing all that is unacceptable in the Republican party, such as separation of families and calling people chimps, as well.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:40 am
SixOfWands wrote:
We are in the midst of an election day in which there have been robocalls against the African American gubernatorial candidate in Florida, referring to him as a chimp. And in which the Republican opponent (who denounced the calls, FTR), reported is the moderator of a racist Facebook group that targeted African-Americans, Muslims and survivors of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, and who uses racist-tinged language about "monkeying up" the election, and "cotton-pickin'."

Racist and antisemitic robocalls against the African American gubernatorial candidate in Georgia.

Racist ads appearing on Fox and NBC.

Where the person who is supposed to serve as a leader to everyone in this country refers to those with whom he disagrees -- that is, the Democrats -- as an "angry, ruthless, unhinged mob."

Who said that if Democrats win, they would "invite murderers to come into the United States to kill men, women and children" -- effectively vilifying our Latino brothers and sisters. (Not to mention lying about the Democratic position on immigration.)

As I’m sure you had no problem with obama’s Close relationship with “Reverend” Wright (“G-d d$&n America!”), or Bill Ayers, or the picture with Farrakhan y’s, or with that anti Semitic muslim professor (name escapes me now), etc. Riiiiiggghhht?

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:41 am
SixOfWands wrote:
So odd that you keep repeating that lie.

Telling the same lie over and over again doesn't make it true, you know.

Lie?! Are you kidding? It’s aboslutely true! No shame.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:42 am
Wow, the dishonesty of the left never fails to shock me.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:43 am
Mevater wrote:
No, Bill Clinton is history.

Im not connecting this to Election Day. Thats coincidental.

I want to know if even ONE Democratic politician, who has had any relationship with Farrakhan, will denounce these very clearly Anti-American statements.

And I think Republicans should be criticizing all that is unacceptable in the Republican party, such as separation of families and calling people chimps, as well.
\

Barbara Lee. “I’ve spent my life fighting discrimination in every form, from anyone. I unequivocally condemn Minister Farrakhan’s anti-Semitic and hateful comments.”

Gregory Meeks. “Farrakhan's anti-Semitic messages are upsetting & unacceptable. I always condemn hate speech of any kind.”

Andre Davis. "Let me be clear: I reject, condemn and oppose Minister Farrakhan’s views and remarks regarding the Jewish people and the Jewish religion."

Brian Schatz. "This is unacceptable in a progressive coalition or any political coalition. Antisemitism has no place in American society. We must reject this, left right and center."

But here's the thing. Meeting with Farrakhan, or sitting on a podium with him, isn't endorsing his points of view. In college, I worked for a lobbying organization. I vividly remember us pairing with a vile racist for a particular initiative. I was shocked and dismayed. I was also very young. They reminded me that sometimes, you work with the devil if its for good. (All these years later, I can honestly say that the initiative we were working for was very good, and it was worth working with the devil to get it.)

Mevater

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:48 am
SixOfWands wrote:
They reminded me that sometimes, you work with the devil if its for good. (All these years later, I can honestly say that the initiative we were working for was very good, and it was worth working with the devil to get it.)

Exactly why Hikind who is a lifelong Democrat, now supports clearly imperfect Republican politicians. Hes weighing and analyzing.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:52 am
Mevater wrote:
Exactly why Hikind who is a lifelong Democrat, now supports clearly imperfect Republican politicians. Hes weighing and analyzing.

And why so many lifelong Republicans have urged people to vote Democrat.

Mevater

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 11:59 am
SixOfWands wrote:

Definitely true, but are there any Jewish-friendly politicians with concern for Israel, among them?

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 12:04 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

Lol
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics